The Waiting Game....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously though, if I don't hear back from Emory soon...I might go crazy!! What is up with the long wait? All schools need to have a common deadline.

Agreed. At least there should be a more standardized timeline and a common date that students have to commit to a program. Right now I have programs that have deadlines to commit before I will have even interviewed at other schools.
 
Agreed. At least there should be a more standardized timeline and a common date that students have to commit to a program. Right now I have programs that have deadlines to commit before I will have even interviewed at other schools.
That's my problem exactly. Most of the deposits are $750-$1000 too...I don't have that kind of money to blow on each school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on CSUN! Do you mind sharing your GRE & GPA stats?
For sure
Gpa- 3.9
Science- 3.87
Gre- 162 q 160 v 4.0 awa
Hours- 230
Non PT Volunteer hours- 9000
Applied- CSUN, touro, ewu, fresno, sac state, UW, puget sound, NAU, unlv

Offered- CSUN, touro
Rejected- none
Accepted- CSUN
 
No🙁 I interviewed at St. Augustine two weeks ago and they said we would find out in 3ish weeks. Other than that I haven't heard back yet from anywhere. I don't think my blood pressure can handle waiting until January to hear back haha
Ha! Literally in the same boat. Which campus did you interview for? I interviewed for Augustine. I hope we hear back end of this week/next week!