The Waiting Game....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seriously though, if I don't hear back from Emory soon...I might go crazy!! What is up with the long wait? All schools need to have a common deadline.

Agreed. At least there should be a more standardized timeline and a common date that students have to commit to a program. Right now I have programs that have deadlines to commit before I will have even interviewed at other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Agreed. At least there should be a more standardized timeline and a common date that students have to commit to a program. Right now I have programs that have deadlines to commit before I will have even interviewed at other schools.
That's my problem exactly. Most of the deposits are $750-$1000 too...I don't have that kind of money to blow on each school.

Programs are supposed to wait till January to collect deposits, but unfortnately the rule can't be enforced. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Programs are supposed to wait till January to collect deposits, but unfortnately the rule can't be enforced. :/

Whaaaat I didn't even know that. I paid for one deposit so far that I'm not even fully committed to going...

I got into CSUN. They notified me three weeks ago. They said they'd let everyone know their status by January.

Congrats on CSUN! Do you mind sharing your GRE & GPA stats?

Congrats on CSUN! Do you mind sharing your GRE & GPA stats?
For sure
Gpa- 3.9
Science- 3.87
Gre- 162 q 160 v 4.0 awa
Hours- 230
Non PT Volunteer hours- 9000
Applied- CSUN, touro, ewu, fresno, sac state, UW, puget sound, NAU, unlv

Offered- CSUN, touro
Rejected- none
Accepted- CSUN

No:( I interviewed at St. Augustine two weeks ago and they said we would find out in 3ish weeks. Other than that I haven't heard back yet from anywhere. I don't think my blood pressure can handle waiting until January to hear back haha
Ha! Literally in the same boat. Which campus did you interview for? I interviewed for Augustine. I hope we hear back end of this week/next week!