I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am heading to the Caribbean to start in May. But I am waiting to hear from one last US MD school. Am I required to tell them that I am starting at another med school if its overseas? If they gave me a spot, i would eat up the lost costs to come back to go the US med school, even if its the day before classes start there. Any advice or suggestions?