You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 'When EXACTLY will I find out about this school on Dec 1" thread
Started by ReptileDisfunction
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bump. So close guys
It's been a pleasure stressing out with you all
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!
PS If for some reason we ever run into each other in person and you don't look like an evil Jennifer Aniston I am going to be very sad. I have mental images for all of my favorite people on here and I think ever learning they don't look like I guessed would crush me.
PPS on that same note I am 90% sure that I ran into 2 of my favorites on here but they have no idea unless they are super clever 😀
Haha I wish I looked like evil Jennifer Aniston. I'm a girl with brown hair though so close enough? Apparently some people on here assumed I was a dude for some reason...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!
PS If for some reason we ever run into each other in person and you don't look like an evil Jennifer Aniston I am going to be very sad. I have mental images for all of my favorite people on here and I think ever learning they don't look like I guessed would crush me.
PPS on that same note I am 90% sure that I ran into 2 of my favorites on here but they have no idea unless they are super clever 😀
If you're actually a turtle I will be super impressed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha I wish I looked like evil Jennifer Aniston. I'm a girl with brown hair though so close enough? Apparently some people on here assumed I was a dude for some reason...
If you're actually a turtle I will be super impressed.
Haha that actually made me spit out the sip of water I was taking. I still laugh occasionally at my name on here and my picture, there was definitely a couple of glasses of wine that went into thinking this was the funniest thing ever haha. I totally feel you on the 'people thinking that I am a dude' thing haha.
Dr. Chuck, thank you for taking the time to post in these forums, it's great to have an insider give us some real information! When you say Dec 1 falling on a weekday after a weekday makes a difference, does that mean you think we have a better chance of hearing earlier? Or the opposite hahaJust wanted to let you know, the past few years, December 1 landed on a weekend (last year it hit Monday ET so west coast applicants were still receiving information on Sunday PT). The fact it falls on a weekday after a weekday is important.
My office won't be dropping off our hard copy letters until end of day November 30 so people can get the packets beginning in early December. In previous years, I had to choose between sending out letters a day before Thanksgiving holiday or after December 1.Dr. Chuck, thank you for taking the time to post in these forums, it's great to have an insider give us some real information! When you say Dec 1 falling on a weekday after a weekday makes a difference, does that mean you think we have a better chance of hearing earlier? Or the opposite haha
a
Last edited:
Wow really...VCU notifies at 8:30 am...I'll be wanting to check AADSAS portal SO BADLY during my NYU interview tomorrow!
Interviewer: "So tell me about your research these last 4 years."
Me: "OH YEAH! Sure, let me show you a picture!" **refreshes portal** "this might take a while..ugh the wifi sucks..technology right??"
Interviewer: "So tell me about your research these last 4 years."
Me: "OH YEAH! Sure, let me show you a picture!" **refreshes portal** "this might take a while..ugh the wifi sucks..technology right??"
Haha I wish I looked like evil Jennifer Aniston. I'm a girl with brown hair though so close enough? Apparently some people on here assumed I was a dude for some reason...
If you're actually a turtle I will be super impressed.
I thought your name was "hell of a future dentist" for the first like three months I started posting this cycle
Lol. It will be if I don't get in this cycleI thought your name was "hell of a future dentist" for the first like three months I started posting this cycle
Lol. It will be if I don't get in this cycle
You have some killer DAT scores
Dr. Cheramie and my boy from 2019 said LSU emails at 9am, 730amish
HA sorry just snorted at that one. Thanks 🙂Why so much earlier if you're Amish?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Marquette apparently gave calls TODAY, so who knows maybe we'll hear some good pre-december news?
does anyone know if the aadsas portal for the schools that say check back dec 1 changes to acceptance/denied by midnight?
Hey guys! So In a gesture of goodwill towards the members of the next application cycle I feel like it would be cool to post here when the first time heard back from each school THIS YEAR is so that they don't have to dig through each of the posts to put it together. I will edit the next post (to avoid confusion)
School - Method/Time For FALL 2015
AL Alabama -
AZ Arizona
AZ Midwestern AZ
CA Loma Linda
CA UCLA -
CA UCSF -
CA UoP -
CA USC -
CA Western
CO Colorado
CT UConn -
DC Howard
FL LECOM -
FL NOVA - Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eaters, they sent out letters early. Some delivered by the 27th!
FL Florida -
GA Georgia
IA Iowa -
IL Midwestern Il
IL S. Illinois
IL Illinois -
IN Indiana
KY Kentucky -
KY Louisville -
LA Louisana -
ME New England -
MD Maryland -
MA Boston -
MA Harvard
MA Tufts -
MI UDM -
MI Michigan -
MN Minnesota -
MS Mississippi
MO Missouri KC
MO Missouri
NE Creighton
NE Nebraska
NV Las Vegas -
NJ Rutgers -
NY Columbia -
NY NYU -
NY Buffalo -
NY Stony Brook -
NC ECU -
NC UNC -
OH Case -
OH Ohio St -
OK Oklahoma
OR Oregon
PA Temple -
PA Penn -
PA Pitt -
PR Puerto Rico
SC S. Carolina
TN Meharry
TN Tennessee
TX Texas A&M -
TX Texas Houston -
TX Texas San Antonio -
UT Roseman
UT Utah
VA Virginia -
WA Wash
WV WVU
WI Marquette - Calls in ABC order starting on 8pm NOV 30 (Tricksy Hobbitses...)
AL Alabama -
AZ Arizona
AZ Midwestern AZ
CA Loma Linda
CA UCLA -
CA UCSF -
CA UoP -
CA USC -
CA Western
CO Colorado
CT UConn -
DC Howard
FL LECOM -
FL NOVA - Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eaters, they sent out letters early. Some delivered by the 27th!
FL Florida -
GA Georgia
IA Iowa -
IL Midwestern Il
IL S. Illinois
IL Illinois -
IN Indiana
KY Kentucky -
KY Louisville -
LA Louisana -
ME New England -
MD Maryland -
MA Boston -
MA Harvard
MA Tufts -
MI UDM -
MI Michigan -
MN Minnesota -
MS Mississippi
MO Missouri KC
MO Missouri
NE Creighton
NE Nebraska
NV Las Vegas -
NJ Rutgers -
NY Columbia -
NY NYU -
NY Buffalo -
NY Stony Brook -
NC ECU -
NC UNC -
OH Case -
OH Ohio St -
OK Oklahoma
OR Oregon
PA Temple -
PA Penn -
PA Pitt -
PR Puerto Rico
SC S. Carolina
TN Meharry
TN Tennessee
TX Texas A&M -
TX Texas Houston -
TX Texas San Antonio -
UT Roseman
UT Utah
VA Virginia -
WA Wash
WV WVU
WI Marquette - Calls in ABC order starting on 8pm NOV 30 (Tricksy Hobbitses...)
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Does anyone know if they send the waitlist e-mails at the same time as acceptance or later?
100% depends on the school but I think it is typically a bit later but sometimes at the same time. A bit might be an hour or a day or a week.
My AADSAS status never changed from invited for interview to check back Dec. 1st? Does that mean anything or did the school just not change it?
School - Method/Time For FALL 2015
AL Alabama -
AZ Arizona
AZ Midwestern AZ
CA Loma Linda
CA UCLA -
CA UCSF -
CA UoP -
CA USC -
CA Western
CO Colorado
CT UConn -
DC Howard
FL LECOM -
FL NOVA -
FL Florida - Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eaters, they sent out letters early. Some delivered by the 27th!
GA Georgia
IA Iowa -
IL Midwestern Il
IL S. Illinois
IL Illinois -
IN Indiana
KY Kentucky -
KY Louisville -
LA Louisana -
ME New England -
MD Maryland -
MA Boston -
MA Harvard
MA Tufts -
MI UDM -
MI Michigan -
MN Minnesota -
MS Mississippi
MO Missouri KC
MO Missouri
NE Creighton
NE Nebraska
NV Las Vegas -
NJ Rutgers -
NY Columbia -
NY NYU -
NY Buffalo -
NY Stony Brook -
NC ECU -
NC UNC -
OH Case -
OH Ohio St -
OK Oklahoma
OR Oregon
PA Temple -
PA Penn -
PA Pitt -
PR Puerto Rico
SC S. Carolina
TN Meharry
TN Tennessee
TX Texas A&M -
TX Texas Houston -
TX Texas San Antonio -
UT Roseman
UT Utah
VA Virginia -
WA Wash
WV WVU
WI Marquette - Calls in ABC order starting on 8pm NOV 30 (Tricksy Hobbitses...)
I think you're talking about NOVA, not UF 😀
My AADSAS status never changed from invited for interview to check back Dec. 1st? Does that mean anything or did the school just not change it?
Nope, and if it does none of us will know until you already are given an actual decision.
I think you're talking about NOVA, not UF 😀
Whoops my B, I've had a few glasses of wine haha. Don't Drink and SDN folks.
Okay good!
Anyone apply to WVU?
Anyone apply to WVU?
I don't think they got through everyone! Don't worryMarquette apparently gave calls TODAY, so who knows maybe we'll hear some good pre-december news?
I hope but what makes you say that?I don't think they got through everyone! Don't worry
Friends who are currently at Marquette
Well I hope that's the case and that there will be good news tomorrow morning!Friends who are currently at Marquette
What happened to Tufts?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about San Antonio for OOSers? Like if they contact at a different time or a different method of notification?
Hey I saw you ask this every where. Sorry I dont know the answer. Have you heard from them yet?Does anyone know anything about San Antonio for OOSers? Like if they contact at a different time or a different method of notification?
Nada 🙁Hey I saw you ask this every where. Sorry I dont know the answer. Have you heard from them yet?
VCU 0530 EST via email. No status change in portal.
Last edited:
I think what we can learn this year from last year's times is that schools probably saw this thread and decided to change up their times to mess with us.
So freaking true!!!I think what we can learn this year from last year's times is that schools probably saw this thread and decided to change up their times to mess with us.
UConn, 4:13am EST. REJECTION email. I didn't even interview there. I didn't realize today was also "rejection day."![]()
same. got the rejection email a few minutes ago. meh
they didnt deserve us anyway! 😀
SIU "Offer made" via mobile portal ONLY at 0815 EST (sorry, 0815 = 8:15 am for you non military types lol)
UConn, 8:13am EST. REJECTION email. I didn't even interview there. I didn't realize today was also "rejection day."![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Minnesota email @ 8:45am, mobile portal was changed some time between midnight and like 8am haha
For Southern Illinois University, the web portal finally updated with "Offer made" exactly one hour later 0915 EST.
San Antonio: 12:00am
Baylor: ~12:19am
Houston: 7:30am
^All via email. CST.
Baylor: ~12:19am
Houston: 7:30am
^All via email. CST.
Last edited:
UIC via email 0942 EST
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 851
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K

