The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’ll come out for ONE drink
1. LetItSnow

Shots? SHOTS!
2. BBC
3. Snowy
4. Rabbott

Awkward First Date
6. Kam
7. DVMD

What Happened Last Night?
8. Ski (TENTATIVELY. And also only partially because I'm pretty sure I said months ago I'd play when trout made a watering hole game)
9. Ceke
10. Cray cray
11. Finn

I Knew I Should Have Stayed Home
12.STL
13. genny
14. Dubz

Winos
16. Jilary
17. Allie
18. Raf

Whiskey Aficionados
19. AM
20.Tartesos( staying true to my tastes)

Members don't see this ad.

1. LetItSnow

Shots? SHOTS!
2. BBC
3. Snowy
4. Rabbott
5. PBC

Awkward First Date
6. Kam
7. DVMD

8. Ski (TENTATIVELY. And also only partially because I'm pretty sure I said months ago I'd play when trout made a watering hole game)
9. Ceke
10. Cray cray
11. Finn

12.STL
13. genny
14. Dubz

Winos
16. Jilary
17. Allie
18. Raf

Whiskey Aficionados
19. AM

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. LetItSnow

Shots? SHOTS!
2. BBC
3. Snowy
4. Rabbott
5. PBC

Awkward First Date
6. Kam
7. DVMD

9. Ceke
10. Cray cray
11. Finn

12.STL
13. genny
14. Dubz
15. Cyndia

Winos
16. Jilary
17. Allie
18. Raf

Whiskey Aficionados
19. AM

Reactions: 1 user
We have the capacity to add more roles to the game if more people want to play!

Also I'm greatly offended my tag was edited in.
You'll get over it :love:

Why do I have a feeling I’ll come out for ONE drink" means mod killed first night as part of the story?

Well now that you've put the idea in my head......
:shifty:

Regarding game participation, don't forget I'll be away house hunting in Melbourne for a few days right about when the game starts, so I'll probably only be able to pop in for a quick 'Hey' as long as we have WiFi access at the hotel, or when we're out on the road. Just so you know I haven't signed up and then bailed on the game.

Regarding game participation, don't forget I'll be away house hunting in Melbourne for a few days right about when the game starts, so I'll probably only be able to pop in for a quick 'Hey' as long as we have WiFi access at the hotel, or when we're out on the road. Just so you know I haven't signed up and then bailed on the game.
Already making early excuses. Must be a wolf.

Reactions: 7 users
Already making early excuses. Must be a wolf.

So far wolf group is Ceke and DVMD.

Seriously, I can imagine myself being so excited to *finally* get to play a wolf (now that I've come round to the idea), that I'd probably burst in on the first day and go, "OMG You guys I'm so excited, I get to be a wolf!!....Er, oops" :laugh:

Reactions: 4 users
LOOK!!!! SHES ALREADY ADMITTED IT!!!! BURN HER!!!!!

Oh yeah, 'cause an experienced mod crew like Trilt and Mel are going to handicap the wolf pack by sticking someone in it who may not be around for three days - or maybe I just want you to think that, maybe I'm really going to be drunk in a ditch somewhere plotting your alcoholic demise. *attempts evil laugh, fails miserably*

Ooh, speaking of alcohol, if I cross my fingers and wish really hard I'm hoping my new bottle of Absinthe arrives from France in time for me to have at least one drink during the actual game. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I see that there is still one spot open. If it is still open come Thursday AM, I might be persuaded to join, but am thinking I really need to sit this one out and observe how not to be sketchy and get lynched immediately.

Me! Me! Me! I wanna play!

1. LetItSnow

Shots? SHOTS!
2. BBC
3. Snowy
4. Rabbott
5. PBC

Awkward First Date
6. Kam
7. DVMD

9. Ceke
10. Cray cray
11. Finn

12.STL
13. genny
14. Dubz
15. Cyndia

Winos
16. Jilary
17. Allie
18. Raf

Whiskey Aficionados
19. AM
21. LadyOtheFarm

Reactions: 2 users
This would have been as bad to miss as Telenovella

I see that there is still one spot open. If it is still open come Thursday AM, I might be persuaded to join, but am thinking I really need to sit this one out and observe how not to be sketchy and get lynched immediately.

Step one: Don't play like me.

Reactions: 6 users
*********lynch ceke*************

Yes, let's slaughter me in advance to the soothing sounds of Chopin's Nocturne in D flat Major whilst we watch a glass of Jade PF 1901 as it louches. :love:

So next time you do it can I assume you're a wolf trying to take advantage of that fact?
Or maybe now you won't do it when you're a wolf :thinking:

Always assume I'm always a wolf, just to be safe. ;)

Usually I'm pretty decent at reading you though!

I know. That's why I was hoping if I was quiet enough in the Summer Speed game, you wouldn't notice me.

Last edited:
Or Colorado Brewery tours. (I think the front range still has more breweries per capita than anywhere else, but maybe you have to include distilleries too)

Something about drinks so sugary and girly you can't taste the alcohol until you realize you are the only one left on the dance floor and your not sure the music is still going...

Or Colorado Brewery tours. (I think the front range still has more breweries per capita than anywhere else, but maybe you have to include distilleries too)

Speaking of distilleries, do you know how much it totally sucks that out of all the distilleries in the US that I want to purchase Absinthe from not a single one offers international shipping. I'd have to set up some potentially dodgy mail forwarding thing, and then fork out at least $150 for a bottle that might not even make it over to me. There's one in the Cascade Mountains that distills a really nice Verte, so I've been told, and another one in Delaware that distills a couple of really nice looking Verte's I've been dying to try.

Dammit, should have named this the WWhite-Girl WWasted WW

Reactions: 9 users
Yes, let's slaughter me in advance to the soothing sounds of Chopin's Nocturne in D flat Major whilst we watch a glass of Jade PF 1901 as it louches. :love:

I'm more of a jazz person really. Some jazz and some bourbon, not this classical bs with other alcohol

I'm more of a jazz person really. Some jazz and some bourbon, not this classical bs with other alcohol

Ooh, I definitely match up Emile Pernot's Vieux Pontarlier Absinthe with Nightmare by Artie Shaw. :D

My Grandfather was quite a famous pioneering Jazz musician in Adelaide as well. :)

Oh man, this theme is so tempting, but I have exams Monday and Wednesday so this would be a terrible time for me to play. :cryi: