Theme Song Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainPoopyPants

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
A question on one of my secondaries is "What's your theme song and why?" Is this a trick question? I can only pick 2 of the options, will it look bad if I choose this instead of one of the more serious options? I wanna say it's 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen cause that songs awesome, obviously. But I just don't know you guys. I just don't know.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Tubthumping by Chumbawumba .... just have fun with it

Reactions: 2 users
What school is this? Haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Four points of view:

1. Go the serious route and be able to provide more information about you with one of the other prompts.

2. Go the fun route and show that you are not a robot.

3. Don't answer any of the questions as a form of protest against the theme song.

4. Answer all of the questions to let them know you mean business, and that you can't read directions.

No clue how the first two paths will be judged.

Goofy goober, campfire song song, and striped sweater - all by spongebob. Thems muh jams.

• Haha
Punish the adcoms with young kids (or grandkids) and say "Baby Shark" The earworm will ruin their productivity for the rest of the day.
My daughter runs around the house just picking random inanimate objects "Baby refrigerator, do do doo doo, Baby couch do do doo doo, Baby fridge." Makes no sense. I love it.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Haha
My daughter runs around the house just picking random inanimate objects "Baby refrigerator, do do doo doo, Baby couch do do doo doo, Baby fridge." Makes no sense. I love it.

I hate you. There goes the rest of my day.

Reactions: 1 user
A question on one of my secondaries is "What's your theme song and why?" Is this a trick question? I can only pick 2 of the options, will it look bad if I choose this instead of one of the more serious options? I wanna say it's 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen cause that songs awesome, obviously. But I just don't know you guys. I just don't know.
I think that's a great question!

No, it's not a trick. Introspection and self-awareness is required for a doctor.

My theme song is Elton John's Rocket Man.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
"Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany's (original Audrey Hepburn version)

I recommend going the serious route. Here’s the song I chose.

Vienna by Billy Joel isn't exactly my theme song but I really enjoy listening to it. Probably what I would put.

My theme song is Dies Irae but based off of the lyrics it would not be a wise choice for a secondary essay :hilarious::hilarious:. :rofl:

Day of wrath and doom impending.
David's word with Sibyl's blending,
Heaven and earth in ashes ending.

Feel like this would make a good essay.

The theme from Jaws :cool:

Reactions: 1 users
Right Above It - Lil Wayne

Last edited:
I guess using songs by DMX, Beastie boys, Hollywood undead, would be a no go.... Or I would choose "everywhere I go" - Hollywood undead LOL

Superman- Lazlo Bane
Scrubs Theme!

Theme songs to avoid:

Young Dumb & Broke
Slow Hands
Tunnel Vision
This will add nothing to this thread, I just want confirmation that THE LizzyM listens to Kodak Black

Reactions: 1 users
Doe she caller herself "baby"? I did that when I was toddler.

Doe she caller herself "baby"? I did that when I was toddler.
No, I call her baby, though. And you call her anything other than baby or her name, her mood will instantly turn to angry and she will look at you and say “I am NOT a *whatever you called her*. I am just LYLA.” And if you ask her “what to you want to be when you grow up?” “I just wanna be a Lyla.” Like...she is dead set on being herself and nothing else but herself lol

No, I call her baby, though. And you call her anything other than baby or her name, her mood will instantly turn to angry and she will look at you and say “I am NOT a *whatever you called her*. I am just LYLA.” And if you ask her “what to you want to be when you grow up?” “I just wanna be a Lyla.” Like...she is dead set on being herself and nothing else but herself lol
If she ever gets married and keeps her maiden name, let me know.Dear God, I love kids.

If she ever gets married and keeps her maiden name, let me know.Dear God, I love kids.
If you call her by her full name, she will say the whole “I am not *insert full name*. I am just Lyla.” Lol like...I don’t even know if she will accept having a full name even when she understands the concept lol

• Haha
My strong suggestion would be the Old Town Road Remix with Young Thug and Mason Ramsey

My theme song doubles as an explanation for my GPA.

“I Love College” by Asher Roth

#FourMoreYears

any song from tekashi's dummy boy would be auto II

It just gotta be a country song that’s the catch to it.