Theme Song Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaptainPoopyPants

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A question on one of my secondaries is "What's your theme song and why?" Is this a trick question? I can only pick 2 of the options, will it look bad if I choose this instead of one of the more serious options? I wanna say it's 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen cause that songs awesome, obviously. But I just don't know you guys. I just don't know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Four points of view:

1. Go the serious route and be able to provide more information about you with one of the other prompts.

2. Go the fun route and show that you are not a robot.

3. Don't answer any of the questions as a form of protest against the theme song.

4. Answer all of the questions to let them know you mean business, and that you can't read directions.


No clue how the first two paths will be judged.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A question on one of my secondaries is "What's your theme song and why?" Is this a trick question? I can only pick 2 of the options, will it look bad if I choose this instead of one of the more serious options? I wanna say it's 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen cause that songs awesome, obviously. But I just don't know you guys. I just don't know.
I think that's a great question!

No, it's not a trick. Introspection and self-awareness is required for a doctor.

My theme song is Elton John's Rocket Man.
 
My theme song is Dies Irae but based off of the lyrics it would not be a wise choice for a secondary essay :hilarious::hilarious:. 🤣

Day of wrath and doom impending.
David's word with Sibyl's blending,
Heaven and earth in ashes ending.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess using songs by DMX, Beastie boys, Hollywood undead, would be a no go.... Or I would choose "everywhere I go" - Hollywood undead LOL
 
My daughter runs around the house just picking random inanimate objects "Baby refrigerator, do do doo doo, Baby couch do do doo doo, Baby fridge." Makes no sense. I love it.
Doe she caller herself "baby"? I did that when I was toddler.
 
Doe she caller herself "baby"? I did that when I was toddler.
No, I call her baby, though. And you call her anything other than baby or her name, her mood will instantly turn to angry and she will look at you and say “I am NOT a *whatever you called her*. I am just LYLA.” And if you ask her “what to you want to be when you grow up?” “I just wanna be a Lyla.” Like...she is dead set on being herself and nothing else but herself lol
 
No, I call her baby, though. And you call her anything other than baby or her name, her mood will instantly turn to angry and she will look at you and say “I am NOT a *whatever you called her*. I am just LYLA.” And if you ask her “what to you want to be when you grow up?” “I just wanna be a Lyla.” Like...she is dead set on being herself and nothing else but herself lol
If she ever gets married and keeps her maiden name, let me know.Dear God, I love kids.
 
If she ever gets married and keeps her maiden name, let me know.Dear God, I love kids.
If you call her by her full name, she will say the whole “I am not *insert full name*. I am just Lyla.” Lol like...I don’t even know if she will accept having a full name even when she understands the concept lol
 
My theme song doubles as an explanation for my GPA.

“I Love College” by Asher Roth

#FourMoreYears
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad