There isn't much time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melast

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There really isn't much time between the end of one round of applying and the begining the next.. I'm not sure if I will end up reapplying, but I am confused about when/how I am going to "improve" when I have been busy applying to school and holding down a full time job to pay for applying to school. Especially since the main area that could use work on my ap, GPA, is notoriously slow to change.. Do people usually sit one round out if they reapply? Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

There really isn't much time between the end of one round of applying and the begining the next.. I'm not sure if I will end up reapplying, but I am confused about when/how I am going to "improve" when I have been busy applying to school and holding down a full time job to pay for applying to school. Especially since the main area that could use work on my ap, GPA, is notoriously slow to change.. Do people usually sit one round out if they reapply? Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.. :oops:
Funny, isn't it?! >) My biggest problem is clinical experience...it's not like I'm going to do too much that is meaningful between a Feb interview and the next application cycle in July. The first thing is that you shouldn't consider AMCAS submission the end....the time between AMCAS and interview is also important, and will come up during interviews. Hopefully your stats are at least good enough to get some interviews....if not, then you may want to consider taking a year or 2 off applying in order to improve that area through a post bacc or other program of some sort.