Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know how you'd make your own. I bought them.
Well, all the info on them (MOA, dosing, side effects, etc) can be found in an updated drug book. We have the big fat ones at the hospital where I work (in addition to all the clinical pharmacokinetic, therapeutics, infectious disease, etc textbooks that the pharmacists love to have nearby). I mean, theoretically, you could get the info from that drug book, type it into a word, excel, or onenote program, and print out your own index cards. Plus, you would learn the material while you do it. Is that possible? I mean, how much were the cards?

I had that until recently... now I think I might be about to get my first B/C. Haven't been able to concentrate much in class because I just got murdered in our OTC course... with all the questions that I am going to get wrong on this exam from one professor