Things to buy before medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Eh I don't shop there but I know their prices and your comment pretty much hit the mark (I lol'd at it, actually). That said, there are plenty of pieces of expensive clothing (with far less use) that a person could mock way worse--c'mon, face value for many sports jerseys is 100+ dollars usually and you don't wear them a quarter as much nor are they as durable.

...I can't believe I'm arguing about this. I swear being one of the few token females on this board makes me feel the need to chime in whenever comments drift to gender differences/relations.

I have a keurig and I love it; I suck at making coffee but it's definitely needed to keep me going on 4-5hrs of sleep until I can nap (which happened a lot senior year). Definitely will bring my keurig with me to med school.

Also:
-highlighters (altho with my new ipad mini idk how many physical textbooks I will buy)
-white boards
-calendar/planner
-some light novels to keep me sane

To contrast your comparisons of a jersey and VS underwear...

A jersey functions as a shirt/ sweater/ fan memorabilia.

VS bras on the other hand are like a bag of chips... when you open them, they are half-empty :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

To contrast your comparisons of a jersey and VS underwear...

A jersey functions as a shirt/ sweater/ fan memorabilia.

VS bras on the other hand are like a bag of chips... when you open them, they are half-empty :rolleyes:

Meh your comparison is off base considering if they were shaped any differently they wouldn't fulfill their purpose--also, usage for many more occasions than a jersey, no offense (also I have to note I am a huge hockey fan and own and wear a hockey jersey frequently--but its usage is still limited).

Clothing's value is based on use, not based on shape. If we based value on shape and used your half-empty analogy I'd have to conclude baseball caps were completely useless based on the huge hole in the center. :rolleyes:

Also considering you don't wear VS's type of product I would hope you would concede an argument to someone who actually does. But feel free to argue more if you feel you have the superior knowledge here. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Meh your comparison is off base considering if they were shaped any differently they wouldn't fulfill their purpose--also, usage for many more occasions than a jersey, no offense (also I have to note I am a huge hockey fan and own and wear a hockey jersey frequently--but its usage is still limited).

Clothing's value is based on use, not based on shape. If we based value on shape and used your half-empty analogy I'd have to conclude baseball caps were completely useless based on the huge hole in the center. :rolleyes:

Also considering you don't wear VS's type of product I would hope you would concede an argument to someone who actually does. But feel free to argue more if you feel you have the superior knowledge here. :p

Im not saying bras are less useful than jerseys. Im saying the VS brand ones are because they obviously are marketing towards the insecure types especially with their bombshell line...

my limited experience is based on 4 girls I dated that would always wear it.... ironically they were all Bs. But I will end the argument here so as not to take this thread off topic.

We can argue it over PM if you'd like but I doubt you'd want to.