PhillyDoc24
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tough situation. I feel for pain. I was never the best test-taker.
The most valuable thing that I can offer is this:
Years 3 and 4 were much, much easier than 1 and 2.. Step 3 is easier than 2 and 1. It is hard hours, but you are in the hospital.
There will be more failures. It sucks. but if you stick with it, and complete the course, no one will ask you 5 years from now about those things.
The most valuable thing that I can offer is this:
Years 3 and 4 were much, much easier than 1 and 2.. Step 3 is easier than 2 and 1. It is hard hours, but you are in the hospital.
There will be more failures. It sucks. but if you stick with it, and complete the course, no one will ask you 5 years from now about those things.