Third Party FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drthedude

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I started my MCAT journey a few months back with a diagnostic of a 488. I did uEdSheeran, anki, etc, and took NS 1 and Altius 1 and scored a 509 and 516 respectively. My question now is what are the most representative third party FL’s besides AAMC. I tried doing an EK FL and the questions looked completely foreign as if they were written in another language. My goal score is a 505! Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

The NS and Altius FLs are somewhat more representative to AAMC content than the deflated Kaplan or Princeton exams. You're looking great, and it seems that if you take an AAMC FL (which I would save for your 6 weeks), you'll probably be at or above your goal score. If you have the time, try doing UWorld; although the Chem/phys is harder than what you will encounter in AAMC, the Bio, psych, and CARS are pretty close AAMC difficulty.

I personally thought the NS exams were most representative, but no third party exams will give an accurate score.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors