This friday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UnderdogMD

Blow the Whistle!!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody not going to check their score. It seems that for the last two months I wanted nothing more than to find out what I made. Now that we are actually a couple days away I am seriously thinking about not checking. Thoughts, opinions....

Edit-My first post!!! Been reading the forums for the last two years. Was lucky enough to find SDN freshman year.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anybody not going to check their score. It seems that for the last two months I wanted nothing more than to find out what I made. Now that we are actually a couple days away I am seriously thinking about not checking. Thoughts, opinions....

Edit-My first post!!! Been reading the forums for the last two years. Was lucky enough to find SDN freshman year.

Welcome to the forum Underdog. I wish I had known about SDN during college!

I thought about ignoring my scores and just waiting to see if I got any interview invites, but I know I'm too much of a worry-wart to actually follow through with something like that. So, I'll be on the Thx website with everyone else at whatever time compulsively reloading the screen...

I don't take MCAT until April, but I can't imagine not finding out my score on the first day they're released. Knowing me, I would be checking that site several times a day until they're finally posted!

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. Yeah, right. You, and I, know very well that you're going to check. =] Good luck.

Psychic?:eek: . However I promise I will be squinting through one eye and cringing the whole time. I need all the luck I can get if you can't tell from my username.

On a side note, let my hijack my own thread. I tried to log into MCAT THx and it is not working. I swear I remember the username and password, I use the same ones for everything I do (<-- I know bad idea). Anyway, rather than reregister I was wanting to wait until they mail scores out. So the question, when do people usually receive their scores in the mail?

I am going to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail. Then I will put on some good music, drink a glass of wine, pour another glass of wine, open the envelope and celebrate.

I am going to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail. Then I will put on some good music, drink a glass of wine, pour another glass of wine, open the envelope and celebrate.

I second this. I'm hoping that I got piss-face drunk, open the envelope, immediately pass-out, and wakeup the next day with a grin on my face.:D

By post: Probably by the end of next week or the early part of the week after next (assuming it will be released on Oct 14).

If you have already submitted your AMCAS application, it will show up there as soon as it is released. So you might not need Thx.