This is it!! (message for fellow prelims)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Free Radicle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Excitement level is high,
--only 2 more days of Eternal Medicine (last day is call:mad:),
--Just paid out the wazzoo for some new slit lamp lenses
--picked up my BCSC books, Wills, and a few others (Holy crap is there a lot of books).

Starting Ophtho on Monday And never having to get called for chest pain again
***************PRICELESS****************:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am super pumped about finishing internship and starting a career that we have all worked hard to get into.

Kudos to all

Members don't see this ad.

Starting Ophtho on Monday And never having to get called for chest pain again

I am super pumped about finishing internship and starting a career that we have all worked hard to get into.

Kudos to all

Ahh, but then there is the red painful eye which many ER Docs feel is just as STAT urgent as chest pain!

No seriously, you are about to start a great field. Ophthalmology is fantastic. The first year is hard and there is A LOT of reading and learning to do, but well worth it. Congratulations to everyone who is finishing Prelim year, it's a great accomplishment. Welcome to the "club" FreeRadicle !!

congrats! best of luck. just when you start getting used to something, you're a 1st year again. LOL

and good luck to everyone as the year starts it's new cycle! new 4th years, new interns, new PGY-2's, 3's, 4's...