jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
The Hospital
Status
Resident [Any Field]
A lot of people get the T (thinking) and not F (feeling)....Huh.

Interesting. :)

Dr.Acula

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
ISFJ. Do personality tests ever remind anyone of that scientology episode of South park where they ask questions to see if your ideal for scientology. Questions like "do you feel unsure of yourself sometimes? If you said yes you may be perfect for scientology!" :laugh:

jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
The Hospital
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Dr.Acula said:
ISFJ. Do personality tests ever remind anyone of that scientology episode of South park where they ask questions to see if your ideal for scientology. Questions like "do you feel unsure of yourself sometimes? If you said yes you may be perfect for scientology!" :laugh:
Haha that episode was awesome. Remember kids, psychology is glib.

MossPoh

Textures intrigue me
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Tally/Willkillya County
psu.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
Dr.Acula said:
That is possibly one of my south park episodes...at least top 5.

About the Ads

Looque

Bob Loblaw
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hyde Park, Chicago
Status
Medical Student
INTP for me. The only element that was close was the last one, between judging and perceiving.

Edit: And yeah, the Scientology episode was fantastic. I watched R. Kelly's ridiculous music video thing afterwards: "The midget's the baby's daddy!"

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
TX
Status
Attending Physician
Infp

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I think I took one 4 years ago, ISTJ. I was close to the I/E border.

amnesia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
phew, warmup for some killer princeton tests... 68 questions of pointlessness.

ESTJ for the win

princeton is #1, so therefore my reasoning is that ESTJ is #1 :cool:

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
Status
ESTJ :) Heavy on the EJ and ST is a little closer to the 50% mark.

tandski

MS3
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2006
Richmond, VA
Status
Medical Student
ENFJ here

EBI831

legend in the making
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2006
Chi-town royalty
Status
Medical Student
i swear someone posts this at least once a week. and i get excited and think it's something new and its just the same old same old. what am i supposed to do when bored at work with only repetitive entertainment like the same survey over and over?

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
Status
EBI831 said:
i swear someone posts this at least once a week. and i get excited and think it's something new and its just the same old same old. what am i supposed to do when bored at work with only repetitive entertainment like the same survey over and over?
:laugh: welcome to the world we call SDN ;)

About the Ads
OP
D

dapmp91

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
hey msheaddoc is well in my opinion c-u-t-e :idea: ... ;)

Erina

MS-IV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Status
Medical Student
INFJ here!

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on."

Schaden Freud

MiSanthrope II
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
Medical Student
The Myers-Briggs inventory should have a Gullibility scale. Anyone who takes the test scores positive in that dimension. :D

Erina said:
INFJ here!

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on."

Erina

MS-IV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Schaden Freud said:
The Myers-Briggs inventory should have a Gullibility scale. Anyone who takes the test scores positive in that dimension. :D
oh shush, it's just for fun! anything to pass the time while waiting for more secondaries!

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Enfp !

In nutshell: always late, talks too much, takes things personally, must be in center of attention.

About the Ads

Kuba

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
NYC
Status
Attending Physician
ENTP here... you down with ENTP, ya you kno me

witt105

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
ENTJ... there seems to be alot of us.

nozzie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 29, 2006
Maryland
Status
Pre-Medical
I've taken another form of this test before but still got the same result: INFJ :) .

normanborlag

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I remember I was an INTP when I last took this test. More interestingly, I remember how the differences between INTJ and INTP people were illustrated.

So you have two groups of people, a group of INTJ's and a group of INTP. You give both groups the project of building a model house out of jellybeans. The group of INTJ's will get to work immediately. They'll work as a team with great communication, and they'll quickly draw up some blueprints and will finish building their house well before the INTP's. The group of INTP's will criticize the project for a while, then they'll eat the jellybeans.

bretticus

NeuroIR fellow
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Missouri
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Depending on which test I take (or maybe my mood), I get ISTJ or INTJ. This one gives me ISTJ.

OwnageMobile

is just a moniker.
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
a better place
Status
Non-Student
ESTP/ENTP

yeah you know me

I absolutely love the Jung Briggs-Myers typology. I've spent way too many hours/days just reading about it. My S/N is borderline, and different tests give me Ns and Ss. Both profiles are pretty head-on when it comes to describing me, a bit more on the ENTP side (kinda makes it sound less powerful to say two profiles describe me, but they do). I'll push to say that it's changed my life and how I see things. Makes me wonder about being a doctor.

I find this site interesting, well their profiles at least are quite interesting and reveal little nuggets that describe things about myself that I have always failed to put words to. They try to relate facial/body structure to type, which I find a bit ridiculous.

http://www.socionics.com/prof/prof.htm

Shredder

User
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Premeds around here always get disproportionately INTJ in polls. This thread routinely pops up every few months, usually with poll

About the Ads