This is so cool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
INTP

But the T and P were very very close
-Dr. P.

ISFJ

the I was almost an E though, which is very very strange to me. hmmmmm

A lot of people get the T (thinking) and not F (feeling)....Huh.

Interesting. :)

ISFJ. Do personality tests ever remind anyone of that scientology episode of South park where they ask questions to see if your ideal for scientology. Questions like "do you feel unsure of yourself sometimes? If you said yes you may be perfect for scientology!" :laugh:

Dr.Acula said:
ISFJ. Do personality tests ever remind anyone of that scientology episode of South park where they ask questions to see if your ideal for scientology. Questions like "do you feel unsure of yourself sometimes? If you said yes you may be perfect for scientology!" :laugh:

Haha that episode was awesome. Remember kids, psychology is glib.

Dr.Acula said:

That is possibly one of my south park episodes...at least top 5.

Members don't see this ad :)
INTP for me. The only element that was close was the last one, between judging and perceiving.

Edit: And yeah, the Scientology episode was fantastic. I watched R. Kelly's ridiculous music video thing afterwards: "The midget's the baby's daddy!"

I think I took one 4 years ago, ISTJ. I was close to the I/E border.

phew, warmup for some killer princeton tests... 68 questions of pointlessness.

ESTJ for the win

princeton is #1, so therefore my reasoning is that ESTJ is #1 :cool:

i swear someone posts this at least once a week. and i get excited and think it's something new and its just the same old same old. what am i supposed to do when bored at work with only repetitive entertainment like the same survey over and over?

EBI831 said:
i swear someone posts this at least once a week. and i get excited and think it's something new and its just the same old same old. what am i supposed to do when bored at work with only repetitive entertainment like the same survey over and over?
:laugh: welcome to the world we call SDN ;)

hey msheaddoc is well in my opinion c-u-t-e :idea: ... ;)

INFJ here!

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on."

ENFP, ENFP, ENFP!!!...
uh... ok, that answers alot of questions... haha

The Myers-Briggs inventory should have a Gullibility scale. Anyone who takes the test scores positive in that dimension. :D

Erina said:
INFJ here!

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on."

Schaden Freud said:
The Myers-Briggs inventory should have a Gullibility scale. Anyone who takes the test scores positive in that dimension. :D
oh shush, it's just for fun! anything to pass the time while waiting for more secondaries!

Enfp !

In nutshell: always late, talks too much, takes things personally, must be in center of attention.

Ema said:
Enfp !

In nutshell: always late, talks too much, takes things personally, must be in center of attention.
YEP!

ENTJ... there seems to be alot of us.

I've taken another form of this test before but still got the same result: INFJ :) .

I remember I was an INTP when I last took this test. More interestingly, I remember how the differences between INTJ and INTP people were illustrated.

So you have two groups of people, a group of INTJ's and a group of INTP. You give both groups the project of building a model house out of jellybeans. The group of INTJ's will get to work immediately. They'll work as a team with great communication, and they'll quickly draw up some blueprints and will finish building their house well before the INTP's. The group of INTP's will criticize the project for a while, then they'll eat the jellybeans.

Depending on which test I take (or maybe my mood), I get ISTJ or INTJ. This one gives me ISTJ.

ENTJ

Strongest on thinking and judging.

ESTP/ENTP

yeah you know me

I absolutely love the Jung Briggs-Myers typology. I've spent way too many hours/days just reading about it. My S/N is borderline, and different tests give me Ns and Ss. Both profiles are pretty head-on when it comes to describing me, a bit more on the ENTP side (kinda makes it sound less powerful to say two profiles describe me, but they do). I'll push to say that it's changed my life and how I see things. Makes me wonder about being a doctor.

I find this site interesting, well their profiles at least are quite interesting and reveal little nuggets that describe things about myself that I have always failed to put words to. They try to relate facial/body structure to type, which I find a bit ridiculous.

http://www.socionics.com/prof/prof.htm

Where my ISTJ's at?

Premeds around here always get disproportionately INTJ in polls. This thread routinely pops up every few months, usually with poll