This is why I don't have any pre-med friends....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Read this Book.

power.jpg

um you want me to read it AFTER you already told me all the important stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone care to tell me a story of how they were a stud in elementary school and the teacher hated on you cuz you read better than him/her

Some of the girls that I lived with were bio majors too. We had a lot of the same classes but they were not planning on medical school. At first when they asked me my scores I would tell them. But then they would get super pissy and mean to me because they studied more than me and did a lot worse. I told them that I would just help them study for the next test if they wanted, but they were too proud to get help from me, so whatever. Anyways from there on out I would always just say I got a B even when I always got A's. And I never studied near them. And I said I was going to the library when I wasn't. Kind of sad when you have to lie to your roommates the way you would to your parents. :laugh::laugh:

BTW they counted studying as being in the library. didn't matter what they were doing when they were there, but if they were in the lib it was studying. RIGHT....:laugh:

3.7/34 and on your third cycle? "Anyways . . . " your post goes a long way toward explaining that.

ok one more story. i super love genetics. I read the whole textbook because I really wanted to learn the material. then there was the exam which was really difficult. i broke the curve. so there was a lot of gossip about how the grad students in the class got thier hands on a copy of the test from last year and memorized the answers so that they could do well and it must have been one of them to had the high score. people kept saying this and wouldn't let up so finally i was like, seriously, shut up! i got the high on the test and I studied my butt off. i really doubt they cheated because the next highest score was a 70 something percent. No one could cheat that badly.

moral of the story. if you do poorly on the test and someone else does well, they MUST have CHEATED. DUH!

I am like, seriously, shut up!