this may be inappropriate but if medschools offer a service to match roommates..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inside_edition

Waitlisted Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this may be inappropriate but if medschools offer a service to match roommates, shouldn't they offer a way to help medical students hook up? I mean it's part of your basic biological needs, so why waste time finding someone to hook up with or waste hours online looking for that perfect picture or video.

Members don't see this ad.

would the partners be rotating, like pbl groups? and if there is an odd number of incoming sex-seeking students would there be a "threesome" lottery?

this may be inappropriate but if medschools offer a service to match roommates, shouldn't they offer a way to help medical students hook up? I mean it's part of your basic biological needs, so why waste time finding someone to hook up with or waste hours online looking for that perfect picture or video.

First off, LMAO at the Detroit's post. Secondly, I don't think you'd want to date many of the people in your class.
1. you probably won't be attracted to a lot of them.
2. the ones you are atrracted to often are taken anyways.
3. do you really want to see your spouse 24/7 to the point of boredom where you have nothing new to say to them and you'd feel overwhelmed that you have no space away from them? Granted that there are a lot of people who go to med school together or grad school together. still, unless its a long time relationship you've already had, it would seem weird. At least to me.
4. There's enough dating networks out there. Go explore that if you really are sad enough to beg for help for dating.

I'll add more later but come on. That's just weird and its not their point to find people partners. Its their job to produce doctors.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to point out that sex is not one of our basic biological needs. You could argue that reproduction is a basic biological need, but in actuality humans are among the few species that have sex for fun. My advice to you is to lower your standards and hit one of them "hoodrats" as it has been so eloquently put.

:laugh: thanks for a good laugh OP. i've been stressed with a load of things these days.

My advice to you is to lower your standards and hit one of them "hoodrats" as it has been so eloquently put.

Or go to mexico, I've heard prostitutes are cheap. Just be REALLY careful...sometimes they turn out to be guys! :eek: :laugh:

You are right. I mean, for all that money we pay, the least they could do is throw in some sex.

My school sure does - don't they have any events where alcohol is served? what more do you want? Beer has been helping awkward and ugly people have sex since...I don't even know when.

Ya, it's called "every day in class". That's your opportunity to hook up.
"Hey, wanna study together?"
"I like your hair."
"I like your outfit."
"I missed you yesterday."
"Whatcha doin this weekend?"
"Wanna get lunch together?"
OK, I'm done. If I do any more work for you, I'd might as well take the girl for myself. LOL.

I say this should be suggested to the schools

Ya, it's called "every day in class". That's your opportunity to hook up.
"Hey, wanna study together?"
"I like your hair."
"I like your outfit."
"I missed you yesterday."
"Whatcha doin this weekend?"
"Wanna get lunch together?"
OK, I'm done. If I do any more work for you, I'd might as well take the girl for myself. LOL.

this cripe only works if you're attractive, and in that case it ain't your words that's working.

you attractive people are clueless about how to hook up.

A good number of med student girls are rather nerdy, and so you don't have to have any moves. If you made a move on one, they wouldn't know how to respond anyway. Just ask them out to a movie or something. They can figure that one out.

This would be a good question to bring up during the interview. :laugh: :laugh:
Oh and eternalrage, you're hillarious. I definately just cracked up and got a bunch of weird looks in the library.

"Is that a stethoscope in your pants? Or are you just happy to see me"

"Nice scrubs. Wanna f***?"

(Hold stethoscope) "Why don’t you listen to your heart and go out with me?"

(Look for any hint of a tiny insignificant skin imperfection, e.g., a harmless mole) "Has anyone ever looked at that? Why don’t we go back to my place so I can give you a full exam?"

"Are you flecainide? Because I think you just made my heart skip a beat"

"Excuse me, but are those scrubs felt? Would you like them to be?"

"Those scrubs are very becoming on you. Then again, if I were on you, I'd be c**ming too."

"Which is easier? You getting into those tight scrubs or getting you out of them?"

"Um...I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log"

this cripe only works if you're attractive, and in that case it ain't your words that's working.

you attractive people are clueless about how to hook up.
Just tell them you're going to be a doctor. They'll swoon for sure.

Just tell them you're going to be a doctor. They'll swoon for sure.

LMAO!! Well...med students hook up ALLL the time...probably TOO often. Med school is like high school, but smaller. You have 150 people in your class (on average), you see those 150 EVERY SINGLE day and you know ALLLLL of their business. You know who's hooking up, who's hooking up with upper classmen, and honestly..EVERYTHING about EVERYONE!! If you can't hook up in med school, you're probably not ever going to get laid because you see these people 24/7 and only have limited friends "outside" of the medical school (if you moved to a new city for med school)...so everyone is just as desparate are you are. Also, we have fundraisers where you "bid" for different girls, we have a "Dr.McDreamy Pageant" for the guys, and valentine's day rose sales...if you can't score, it's really you're own fault, everyone is making it way too simple for you!

P.S. If your school has bar nights/parties after orientation-well, it's really your best bet to get laid.