this question for previous MCAT-takers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wetlightning

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did any of you take kaplan, get 32's on your kaplan tests, and get higher scores on the actual mcat? (just asking, b/c i got 32's and one 35 on the kaplan tests...praying for a high on th real thing)

thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

you can't always judge by other people - you have to know your record as far as how you perform in standardized tests... do you crack or flourish under pressure? do you do the same as in practice? myself, i usually do about the same or a little better on the actual test... though i know plenty of people who ace practice tests then choke on the real thing. i think i barely broke a 30 on the kaplans (never took the course though) and did better on the actual exam.

willthatsall said:
I got like a 33 on one of the kaplan tests and got a 39 on the real MCAT

dude, that's amazing-- was 33 your trend? or your high?

congrats on that score!

Members don't see this ad :)
bbbblllaaaahhhh why am I still checking SDN forums for posts? We all know the "next big thing" as far as SDN postings will be JUNE, and then AUGUST, where we can post :clap: and :luck: respectively.

Anyway, the original poster of this thread check out this link:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=128666
That one lists practice test scores vs. official scores for April '04 MCATer's. There's a BUNCH in there and it'd pretty encouraging to see the trend :)