This sums up how I feel about student loan forgiveness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What do you mean "unrelated"? What land are you living on? What labor was used to build up this land/country/property?
Are you under the impression you can determine the lineage of the last family to own my acreage without having taken it in a war? Serious question

Members don't see this ad.

Same but add in SALT 10k, donations, and mortgage interest....mine exceeds.

SALT will eventually become uncapped IMO...upper middle class homeowners don’t need it, but they vote.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Personally, I think it shouldn’t, as SALT is effectively low tax states supporting high tax states.

I’m in favor of a flat tax. No deductions, no write offs. Everyone paying the same % (not that it will ever happen).

Personally, I think it shouldn’t, as SALT is effectively low tax states supporting high tax states.

I’m in favor of a flat tax. No deductions, no write offs. Everyone paying the same % (not that it will ever happen).

The state's that benefited most from the SALT deduction were NJ, Cali, NY, Texas, Connecticut, and Mass. Go look at their federal tax dollars sent vs received and tell me that they were being subsidized by the government.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you under the impression you can determine the lineage of the last family to own my acreage without having taken it in a war? Serious question
White people should not be here and loot...

Last edited: