Thomas Jefferson COP 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was wondering if anyone received their financial aid award from jefferson yet or news about when we gotta pay our tuition, etc?

my app wasn't complete until just last week because of the whole IRS data retrieval tool.

I haven't received any letter regarding tuition fees. Just check your "Banner" on the Pulse website (you would need your Campus Key and password for this), then go to "Financial" Aid and then "Financial Aid Status". You should see things that Jefferson received from you (such as your FAFSA) and things that you have to send them.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone still looking for apartment or roomate? If not, does anyone want to do apt hunting:D

Hey does anyone know how housing in Orlowitz or Barringer work? I have been on the housing website and I am interested in the 3 bedroom apartments. I know the rates depend on the number of occupants but in a 3 bedroom apartment, does the occupant in the master bedroom pay more? It would make sense since it has its own bathroom and bigger room. Thanks for any helpful feedback. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey does anyone know how housing in Orlowitz or Barringer work? I have been on the housing website and I am interested in the 3 bedroom apartments. I know the rates depend on the number of occupants but in a 3 bedroom apartment, does the occupant in the master bedroom pay more? It would make sense since it has its own bathroom and bigger room. Thanks for any helpful feedback. :)

Barringer is a bit more expensive but it has more open space (no wall between the kitchen and the living room) and a counter top so there is no need for a dining table. Elevator wait time is probably less. I think it's worth the extra bucks. Regarding room selection, it's first come first served, so come early!

has anyone else received a housing assignment yet?

hey,

does anyone still have a hold on their medical records?
i've submitted my stuff two months ago and i keep getting messages stating that it's not completed.
i called UHS and they keep telling me the student coordinator is still going through everyone's files so there's no way to tell whether or not they have my documents.

i'm not even sure if the holds mean that UHS hasn't verified my MRs or that UHS doesn't have my file.