Thomas Jefferson P4 1 & 2 Year Cohort 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jenfromtx

Reaction score
Hello! I have accepted a spot in the 1-year cohort beginning this summer. If anyone has any questions about the interview process, please reach out. Also, if you're in the cohort, let's connect. We have a Facebook group.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am also going to accept a spot in the P1, just need to put my deposit down!

I was a P4 student for 2020-2022 if anyone has any questions. Feel free to DM me or anything. :) I'm so happy to see the program growing more and more. I really enjoyed my time there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was a P4 student for 2020-2022 if anyone has any questions. Feel free to DM me or anything. :) I'm so happy to see the program growing more and more. I really enjoyed my time there.
Hello! Do you have any tips before coming into the program? Any resources or study techniques you find particularly helpful? Thanks for trying to help us out!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! Do you have any tips before coming into the program? Any resources or study techniques you find particularly helpful? Thanks for trying to help us out!
I'm a big traditional note taker but I decided to use quizlet to make my own notecards. Happy to share them if you want me to. I have hundreds of sets from my classes as well as the MCAT that I made and used. Pearson did have some practice quizzes and things built in which helped a lot for biology/ gen chem and when you start Ochem, I highly suggest using the atomic model kit. That visualization of the structures was so helpful once it starts getting difficult.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I have accepted a spot in the 1-year cohort beginning this summer. If anyone has any questions about the interview process, please reach out. Also, if you're in the cohort, let's connect. We have a Facebook group.
I would like to join the group if possible!