Those being rejected from Northwestern...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psychodoctor:

Though it looks as though the link was leading you to the drslounge, it actually lead you to post #3 on this very thread, where you did indeed ask for stats. The end.

Evajaclynn

Members don't see this ad.

evajaclynn said:
Psychodoctor:

Though it looks as though the link was leading you to the drslounge, it actually lead you to post #3 on this very thread, where you did indeed ask for stats. The end.

Evajaclynn

actually that's so not true. I asked for the general stats of what people were getting in with, no specific stats geared at anyone. But feel free to twist my posts anyway you'd like to; after all it's more fun that way. :rolleyes:

Psycho Doctor said:
oh so sorry, are you an April or August MCATer? When were you complete?

what kinds of stats is anyone getting in with, considering it seems like so many good students are being rejected?

Psycho Doctor said:
actually that's so not true. I asked for the general stats of what people were getting in with, no specific stats geared at anyone. But feel free to twist my posts anyway you'd like to; after all it's more fun that way. :rolleyes:

Oh my god! You are exasperating. I am not trying to twist your post. All I said is that you asked for stats. That's it! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
evajaclynn said:
Oh my god! You are exasperating. I am not trying to twist your post. All I said is that you asked for stats. That's it! :eek:

It's ok, don't worry about it.

I feel sorry for those who i inadvertently offended but I am secure in my intentions; so for now on I will just try to ignore those over-reacting to this whole thread or those trying to make it into an issue when none really existed. :cool:
best of luck to you.

Psycho Doctor said:
It's ok, don't worry about it.

I feel sorry for those who i inadvertently offended but I am secure in my intentions; so for now on I will just try to ignore those over-reacting to this whole thread or those trying to make it into an issue when none really existed. :cool:
best of luck to you.

That would be great if evajac wound up at the same med school as psycho

blump said:
That would be great if evajac wound up at the same med school as psycho

i've been withdrawing apps when i find out certain people have been accepted there. :rolleyes:

i'll add that i got a pre-interview post-secondary rejection letter from northwestern in the mail today. i haven't tried to log back into their site since completing my secondary several weeks ago.
i have interviewed at 3 of my top 4 schools, so i'm not too bummed

Psycho Doctor said:
i've been withdrawing apps when i find out certain people have been accepted there. :rolleyes:

What a relief! Phew! ;)

Okay, enough! I sincerely wish the best of luck to you Psychodoctor. :luck: