Since we have no acceptances yet did you guys submit your new AMCAS application in case we do not get pulled off the waitlist? I am holding out hope for one last waitlist, but I do not want to fall behind the next cycle if I do not get accepted. Yet it seems that people have been getting verified pretty quickly, and since you get no refund once you are verified I am ambivalent on whether or not to submit since I am appling to like 30 schools (Aprox. $1,000) to get a good assortment. I am also planning on taking the August MCAT if I don't get in to the waitlist school. This is a tough call, what do you guys think I should do in order to keep up with the current cycle, but minimize the amount of money I would lose if I do get in? I have also heard some people say they called the school they were waitlisted at and asked if they should submit the new AMCAS App. or hold off. Did this strategy work for anyone? How did you phrase it as to not come across too pushy?