Those who Took NB Part2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seungmka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i plan to study about 6 weeks for it. I am just relying on decks and old questions. Did those help a lot?
i heard there were no repeat questions tho.
also if I wanna score high 80s to low 90s, how hard is that to achieve?
i mean, does anyone know how many % i need to get correct to score low 90s?

any advice on how to study would help.

Members don't see this ad.

seungmka said:
Hey i plan to study about 6 weeks for it. I am just relying on decks and old questions. Did those help a lot?
i heard there were no repeat questions tho.
also if I wanna score high 80s to low 90s, how hard is that to achieve?
i mean, does anyone know how many % i need to get correct to score low 90s?

any advice on how to study would help.
Why are you so concerned about Part II score? I didn't study and got an 84. I'm sure that you'll smoke it if you put six weeks into it. Good luck.

hi even im planning to write in 6 weeks.can u people share with me ,how are you preparing.Really is it possible to do part 2 in such less time.But because of deadlines I should write in 6 weeks time........

hi even i intend to write it in 6 weeks.am just doing the decks and q papers. i am planning to finish reading all the decks once in 15 days.and then start all over again along with working on q papers simultaneously.
i hope i ll be able to stick to the plan.
is scoring above 85 for part 2 mandatory? i mean bu and u of mn take students even without part2.so is'nt passing part 2 enough?
somebody please be kind enough to answer this for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi even i intend to write it in 6 weeks.am just doing the decks and q papers. i am planning to finish reading all the decks once in 15 days.and then start all over again along with working on q papers simultaneously.
i hope i ll be able to stick to the plan.
is scoring above 85 for part 2 mandatory? i mean bu and u of mn take students even without part2.so is'nt passing part 2 enough?
somebody please be kind enough to answer this for me.

i am also taking part 2 in a few weeks. For those who have taken the exam already did reading decks and past exams enough for passing?????

i am also taking part 2 in a few weeks. For those who have taken the exam already did reading decks and past exams enough for passing?????

i have misplaced my cd for nb-2..i wish to attempt before i leave 2 india in a month..Could some good samaritan...please download decks n question papers atleast on a cd...Is anyone from maryland??
PL HELP....wud be v grateful..thank u

I wouldn't underestimate this exam. Most people at my school are getting in the 75-78 range. Many have failed (including myself and am not studying harder to retake). I think a good review book (Mosbys), dental decks (most recent), kaplan, ASDA exams, and old questions is plenty. Just know it in and out. Good luck.