thanks ill empty it out.
I went to sgu (see my sig)
I cant really comment on those schools as I simply dont know enough about them. Ive never been there (and be careful of those with many opinions about places they've not been to). As always
1)check boards pass rates
2) check percent who make it to the boards with their class- a 90% pass rate means nothing if only 50% sat the exam with their incoming class
3) check if you can ultimately get licensed after residency in the state of choice from that school or else you waste a lot of time and money and energy
40Check to see if you like the residencies the grads have gotten
5) make sure all rotations from the schools are guarenteed ACGME approved.
After that, figure in cost, living situation, clinicals in the US (important particularly for non-caribbean schools) etc.
Good luck.
and no, never heard of that Mexican school personally.