Thought of the day!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmh3rd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey "Doctors"

Perhaps if you smoked less dope and went to a few more classes in college and did not show up for the MCAT hung over you might be at a US school and not complaining about your situation

-No woman no cry

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by bmh3rd
Hey "Doctors"

Perhaps if you smoked less dope and went to a few more classes in college and did not show up for the MCAT hung over you might be at a US school and not complaining about your situation

-No woman no cry

Hey "Student"! As a "US born FMG", youre not exactly coming across as a sterling specimen yourself kiddo and aint making the rest of us look any better.

Thanks Chief, I appreciate the attention. I'm glad to see the Hopkins folks have a sense of humor...by the way just to remind you.....the "G" in FMG stands for Graduate...keep on tryin though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by bmh3rd
Thanks Chief, I appreciate the attention. I'm glad to see the Hopkins folks have a sense of humor...by the way just to remind you.....the "G" in FMG stands for Graduate...keep on tryin though.

Ohh humor! I can understand that you wouldnt know what sort of sense of humor hopkins docs have. And i thought if you were in the process of ranking that made you, well, still a student. But hey that's a hopkins thing too.
So that was a joke, huh? Well... keep on trying though.

Hi Stephew:

I just tried to pm you, but your inbox was full.

I am trying to decide between St. Matthews and MUA Belize. I think I am leaning towards Belize because of its association with Saba. So my questions are:

What school did you go to?

How do you rank MUA and St. Matthews?

Have you heard of the University of Montemorelos in Mexico?

thanks ill empty it out.

I went to sgu (see my sig)
I cant really comment on those schools as I simply dont know enough about them. Ive never been there (and be careful of those with many opinions about places they've not been to). As always
1)check boards pass rates
2) check percent who make it to the boards with their class- a 90% pass rate means nothing if only 50% sat the exam with their incoming class
3) check if you can ultimately get licensed after residency in the state of choice from that school or else you waste a lot of time and money and energy
40Check to see if you like the residencies the grads have gotten
5) make sure all rotations from the schools are guarenteed ACGME approved.
After that, figure in cost, living situation, clinicals in the US (important particularly for non-caribbean schools) etc.
Good luck.

and no, never heard of that Mexican school personally.