Thoughts on UMKC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RadioRads71

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are people's thoughts on UMKC? I think I really liked it while I was visiting.

The only issue is that I'm trying to stay closer to home in the Midwest and UMKC is about as far away as I interviewed. I'm just trying to determine if it is good enough program to move my family across the country or if I should rank some local community program higher.

How does it compare to places like Henry ford or MCW?

Thanks!
 
I'm a current senior resident at UMKC, so feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. I did not apply to either HF or MCW for either residency or fellowship, so I can't comment much on them (other than being too cold for me 😉 ).