Threads giving school-specific information?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1139574

Does anyone know if there are any threads on here or any good resources that sort of good a paragraph on what a specific medical school is about, like lets say university of pitt. I am hoping I can use these blurbs to maybe make my secondaries speak to what they want sort of thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if there are any threads on here or any good resources that sort of good a paragraph on what a specific medical school is about, like lets say university of pitt. I am hoping I can use these blurbs to maybe make my secondaries speak to what they want sort of thing.
The best source for the school's mission and what they are looking for in a student is their own web page.
If you are already following the school-specific threads for the schools you are interested in, you can quickly get to the school's web page by clicking the Interview Feedback link : each of those has a link to the school website.

There's no shortcut to reading about the schools yourself and learning which ones match your own medical goals :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Have you gotten access to MSAR, DO explorer, ADEA Dental School Explorer, etc.?

There's always the program's website and social media.

We also have our school-specific forums here. As mentioned, also Interview Feedback Database.

Did you not go to recruitment events while you were planning to apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Often times there are current or former students in school specific threads who talk about things they like about the school