• Total voters

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2001
California
Visit site
Status
Please vote, you are also welcome to express your opinions.

sara25

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
I think we should be free to discuss different topics. It is a nice change to break the monotony and also offers a nice break from all the stress and problems that we often face.

I like how the forum is now. :love: I think we went through a not so nice period...but it seems to be over now....so everything is cool for now.

doc_redd

Peehu
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It is very interesting to have different topics in a forum ,but as the no. of threads are increasing in intern. foum,it is getting tougher to locate the desired info and thereby loosing its glory .

So, I strongly suggest that this forum must have atleast 2 major threads or subdivisions.

One related to dental issues and the other miscellaneous [[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]

This way it helps everyone to obtain useful and desired information.......

About the Ads

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status
doc_redd said:
[[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]
:laugh: :thumbup:

elementz

Happiness and Sunshine:)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
I am where my heart is...
Visit site
Status
doc_redd said:
It is very interesting to have different topics in a forum ,but as the no. of threads are increasing in intern. foum,it is getting tougher to locate the desired info and thereby loosing its glory .

So, I strongly suggest that this forum must have atleast 2 major threads or subdivisions.

One related to dental issues and the other miscellaneous [[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]

I second that! :thumbup:

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
Status
doc_redd said:

You took the words out of my mouth :p :)

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
doc_redd said:

great idea!! :thumbup:

Ann 03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Status
:thumbup: i agree

About the Ads