Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How do you want this forum to flow ?

• This forum should be only for dental related issues

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Other interesting topics are welcome anytime

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Unrelated threads should be moved only when requested

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please vote, you are also welcome to express your opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

I think we should be free to discuss different topics. It is a nice change to break the monotony and also offers a nice break from all the stress and problems that we often face.

I like how the forum is now. :love: I think we went through a not so nice period...but it seems to be over now....so everything is cool for now.

It is very interesting to have different topics in a forum ,but as the no. of threads are increasing in intern. foum,it is getting tougher to locate the desired info and thereby loosing its glory .

So, I strongly suggest that this forum must have atleast 2 major threads or subdivisions.

One related to dental issues and the other miscellaneous [[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]

This way it helps everyone to obtain useful and desired information.......

Members don't see this ad :)
doc_redd said:
[[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]

:laugh: :thumbup:

doc_redd said:
It is very interesting to have different topics in a forum ,but as the no. of threads are increasing in intern. foum,it is getting tougher to locate the desired info and thereby loosing its glory .

So, I strongly suggest that this forum must have atleast 2 major threads or subdivisions.

One related to dental issues and the other miscellaneous [[But please do not move miscellaneous to the lounge coz,intern. forum feels like a family and lounge feels like an alien community.]]

I second that! :thumbup:

doc_redd said:

You took the words out of my mouth :p :)

i agree with all of the above.

doc_redd said:

great idea!! :thumbup: