three letter red speciality mail order job

Started by Rxcoffee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rxcoffee

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview with them.. not sure what to expect..
Anyone had a digital interview with them?
Anyone worked there ? How different is it from retail ? Any tips would be appreciated!TIA!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have friends that work there, seem to like it. If it's anything like WAG specialty mail order, my rotation there showed the pharmacists rotating shifts between contacting MD offices, verifying prescriptions, calling to counsel patients, etc. Definitely a step up from retail, in that you will 100% have a desk and time for breaks and lunch. Hours can vary -- my friend works mostly days with 1 late shift a week (usually til about 7 or 8 I think)
 
For some reason, I see new postings for pharmacists at their Chicago site relatively frequently. Not sure if that’s an indication of high turnover or growth. I would just watch for signs of high turnover.
 
Thanks for your inputs.. turns out it’s 12 hr shifts..
The interview is online on an app.. anyone has experience on this ?
 
Not to resurrect, but I also got interview invite (via said app) for CVS mail order today. Anyone else able to shed light?
 
Does it come with misery associated with retail jobs with this company? (Tech hr cuts/ metrics/ hours- long shifts?! )
Is it better paying ?
Any more details would be really helpful!
Got a friend whos working for them. I heard they hire temp contractors on purpose to cut perms that do poorly on their metrics and offer the vacant job to temps. Lol talk about being in the hunger games.