Sep 3, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Hey!

I am a veterinary student from Turkey and i really need to know the maximum time gap between BSCE and CPE (without losing the eligibility). Cause the price of CPE is so high and i need to save money before taking the CPE.
And my other question is, can i work in veterinary field for some time period in US after passing only BSCE ?
BTW I am open for any suggestions coming from you guys :)
All responses will be appreciated!

Jul 8, 2017
Hey!

I am a veterinary student from Turkey and i really need to know the maximum time gap between BSCE and CPE (without losing the eligibility). Cause the price of CPE is so high and i need to save money before taking the CPE.
And my other question is, can i work in veterinary field for some time period in US after passing only BSCE ?
BTW I am open for any suggestions coming from you guys :)
All responses will be appreciated!

A1: I think there is no time gap between BCSE and CPE, but there is a time gap between your TOFEL test result and CPE. You will need to complete CPE with in 7 years after you passed the requirement of TOFEL test or you will need to take TOFEL test again to maintain your ECFVG eligibility.

A2: You can work in veterinary field as a veterinary assistant but you will need to have a legal visa status for working or a green card.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 11, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
in some states, you can work under the supervision of doctors, note that there is a yearly increase in fees by 20% and there are yearly renewal fees for the program

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.