Time Management: Anyone else fightingspirit should improve his skills?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danhook

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I only have one issue to address: when discussing something such as time management it is important to consider the credibility of the person posting- are you really going to believe a person complaining about courseload, instructors, and grades? Fightingspirit clearly has spent hours venting to innocent knowledge seeking dental and predental students alike. Look at his other recent postings. Anyone with enough free time to post 100 line responses or questions having nothing to do with dental school clearly should not be allowed to post anything on sdn again.
Fightingspirit, the credibility you have built on this forum is compararabile to Hillary Clinton's chance at becoming president. You clearly have no time management skills, no knowledge on how education works, and certainly did not do much research when you were deciding on your LIFE CAREER!!!! I encourage you to refrain next time you think about posting your response to anything even if the topic is SUCKING AT DENTAL SCHOOL. You were clearly not cut out for the upper echelons of education, maybe you should have spent your time job shadowing at wendy's or a newspaper boy. There you would have had all the freedom in the world to voice your opinions and actually sounded knowledgable. Your grammar would be on par, and you would not have had to sink thousands of dollars on school- you could have purchased what you probably are going to school for anyways, an awesome set of rims for your rice burner, sweet tv, and leather couch. You would not have dissappointed anyone who unfortunately had to reapply this year and wait for their dream career, a shot at something you carelessly slandar and waste virtual breathing space. Forum discussions are constantly cluttered by your mindless banter- half the time not even making sense or truely being in relation to the question.
Fightingspirit, I have but one suggestion for you. Put your computer away, go to class, pay attention, take notes and study those. Not everyone is as ungrateful as you, when we get up we are excited about the material and chance we have been given to become dentists. If this is something you simply cannot do then for everyone's sake just please leave the profession. At the very least quit posting anything on SDN, no one has or will ever benefit from your opinions. so in summary here is my opinion on the way you should manage your time:

JUST QUIT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

what's with the angst man, simmer down. who cares.

Members don't see this ad :)
So this is a thread started just to bust a dude's (fightingspirit's) balls?!?

Dan Hook, is that your real name? You are my hero. Only a dude as cool as you would spend the time required to articulate such a fantastic treatise railing against the likes of fighting spirit and his inane messageboard rants. (sarcasm)

Dan, this really elevates you to a renowned stature amongst us sdner's. Thank you for proving yourself such an astute character assassin. (more sarcasm)

Now you look much, much smarter and more in control of your life than fighting spirit.

I only have one issue to address: when discussing something such as time management it is important to consider the credibility of the person posting- are you really going to believe a person complaining about courseload, instructors, and grades? Fightingspirit clearly has spent hours venting to innocent knowledge seeking dental and predental students alike. Look at his other recent postings. Anyone with enough free time to post 100 line responses or questions having nothing to do with dental school clearly should not be allowed to post anything on sdn again.
Fightingspirit, the credibility you have built on this forum is compararabile to Hillary Clinton's chance at becoming president. You clearly have no time management skills, no knowledge on how education works, and certainly did not do much research when you were deciding on your LIFE CAREER!!!! I encourage you to refrain next time you think about posting your response to anything even if the topic is SUCKING AT DENTAL SCHOOL. You were clearly not cut out for the upper echelons of education, maybe you should have spent your time job shadowing at wendy's or a newspaper boy. There you would have had all the freedom in the world to voice your opinions and actually sounded knowledgable. Your grammar would be on par, and you would not have had to sink thousands of dollars on school- you could have purchased what you probably are going to school for anyways, an awesome set of rims for your rice burner, sweet tv, and leather couch. You would not have dissappointed anyone who unfortunately had to reapply this year and wait for their dream career, a shot at something you carelessly slandar and waste virtual breathing space. Forum discussions are constantly cluttered by your mindless banter- half the time not even making sense or truely being in relation to the question.
Fightingspirit, I have but one suggestion for you. Put your computer away, go to class, pay attention, take notes and study those. Not everyone is as ungrateful as you, when we get up we are excited about the material and chance we have been given to become dentists. If this is something you simply cannot do then for everyone's sake just please leave the profession. At the very least quit posting anything on SDN, no one has or will ever benefit from your opinions. so in summary here is my opinion on the way you should manage your time:

JUST QUIT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!

SDN stature is my goal in life

ibtl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.