Time managment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfarid123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

What strategies do you suggest when studying for each subject. Do you approach each subject one at a time (eg. nail down bio in few weeks) or divide your time for all or few subjects each day? which is more efficient? Also since biology is such a broad subject how much detail do you study? What are some good sources of details that are more likely to appear on the DAT?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You should spend most of your time in Biology. Next, cover Organic and lastly general Chem. Go buy yourself the Kaplan dat book and memorize the Bio and Orgo sections. That should be good enough. As for Chem, do some practice problems. Focus on one chapter at a time and don't go ahead until you really know that section. Always go back to the previous chapters to refresh your memory. before you know it, you will be reading that book backwards. Studying everyday for 2 months is more than enough.

I agree, I hated studying Bio and prcrastinated like crazy on that section and really only studied it the last week before the exam. I would reccomend starting with the sections you don't like.