You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time to play: Name That Drug!
Started by NormalSaline
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+
a bonus for you philosophy enthusiasts:
+
(The top sign, ignore "the ashby")
Some hints:
Philosopher is french...i think
Med is OTC in europe, many many dosage forms.
+
Some hints:
Philosopher is french...i think
Med is OTC in europe, many many dosage forms.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need to get some sleep
Add some more!😎

Add some more!😎
I really need to get some sleep
Add some more!😎
Cyclobenzaprine and Valtrex!
Hmmmm...but I'm not sure about the philosopher one....our resident philosopher WVU should be able to get that one though.
Cute; I'll see if I can come up with some while I'm at work 🙂
1
117296
This one is not a drug, but more of a side effect (another philosopher)
+
-at riverwalk
+
-at riverwalk
I know this one!
Vancomycin.
Vancomycin.
.
My knowledge of drugs comes from commercials, as this clue will show...
2nd Letter
+
- "like it hot"
+
- "y"
+
- "o"
+
- "o"
+
+
+
+
esomeprazole "Nexium"My knowledge of drugs comes from commercials, as this clue will show...
2nd Letter![]()
+
- "like it hot"![]()
+
- "y"![]()
+
- "o"![]()
+
- "o"![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finally broke the 1 post per day mark!
I feel special.
I feel special.
![]()
![]()
(last three letters only)![]()
Aztreonam, nice one.

this is exactly the type of nerdy humor i was hoping for after a long day at the office. I'll post some more later.
Spironolactone.
What do I win?
A free trip to the library.
Haloperidol
+
Chantix.
+
I get "hydrocephalaacalendar" 😱
What is a hydrocephala lol?
Between the pear in haloperidol, and the lox in Avelox, this thread is starting to make me hungry. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is a hydrocephala lol?
lol i misspelled hydrocephalus 😡
Mr. Met is still a Waterhead😎
lol i misspelled hydrocephalus 😡
Mr. Met is still a Waterhead😎
Oh haha. I had no idea what is was which is why I was asking.
![]()
+
I
+
![]()
olmesartan.
I've been wanting to get one of these all day since Spiriva swooped in at 0602 and nailed the first couple of items before me.
olmesartan.
I've been wanting to get one of these all day since Spiriva swooped in at 0602 and nailed the first couple of items before me.
awesome, that one took me a bit😀
+
this ones not so easy....
+
+
this one is too easy but fun
- S![]()
+ A
+
![]()
never saw this one solved... Metadate.
It was, by parabolic when he gave his "vancomycin" clue.never saw this one solved... Metadate.
...And could someone tell me the clue with the philosopher?
Red Bull? or Heart Buffalo?😕
It was, by parabolic when he gave his "vancomycin" clue.
...And could someone tell me the clue with the philosopher?
edited the post with clues.
Ya know, my next one was going to be oxycotin lol.
youre obviously on the right path......
Enoxaparin (Lovenox)!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Enoxaparin (Lovenox)!
You are really pissing me off when it comes to this game........
+
+
You are really pissing me off when it comes to this game........
lol...why???
Enoxaparin (Lovenox)!
bullseye(wokka wokka)... genius!
Nabumetone!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 511