You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time to play: Name That Drug!
Started by NormalSaline
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(RS)2-(3-benzoylphenyl)-propionic acid+![]()
+![]()
+![]()
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ketoprofen! 😀
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Where does the Cetri come from...?
The Zerg? 😳
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Ketoprofen! 😀
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
I already said that
I already said that
lol....I can't type that fast on phone!
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Another easy one ...
+
+
Another easy one ...
![]()
adoxa
Ok...back on the computer! 😉
Trying to make this one a little harder, but you pros'll probably get it quickly...
+
+
+
Trying to make this one a little harder, but you pros'll probably get it quickly...
+
+
+
![]()
+
(ignore the double arrow and the product)![]()
No answer for this one yet...either it's too easy and no one wants to bother wasting their time or you guys have forgotten your organic chem heehee.
no Answer For This One Yet...either It's Too Easy And No One Wants To Bother Wasting Their Time Or You Guys Have Forgotten Your Organic Chem Heehee.
Apap!
![]()
+ P
+
![]()
+ O
+
![]()
Xanax
Ok...back on the computer! 😉
Trying to make this one a little harder, but you pros'll probably get it quickly...
![]()
... etc
Macrobid!
How about this one:
+
+
+
+
N
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dicloxacillin 😀
Wow. I'm glad my P3 year did not have this... or else I'll bomb this like no other.
I freaking suck at this!!
I freaking suck at this!!
Trying to make this one a little harder, but you pros'll probably get it quickly...
![]()
etc.
Good one, Spiriva! 👍 With the moon and shooting star, it didn't dawn on me that this picture was alluding to "night". 😳
and
Hint: 3 drugs..
![]()
and
![]()
Hint: 3 drugs..
A'ight...this one's driving me nuts.
Carbapenems with pseudomonas coverage??
4s = 4 syllables?
A'ight...this one's driving me nuts.
Carbapenems with pseudomonas coverage??
4s = 4 syllables?
No and no
Doribax (doripenem)(picture)
and
(picture)
Hint: 3 drugs..
Carbenin (panipenem/betamipron)
You should have posted a picture of panties (panipenem), too. That would have been funny. 😛
Doribax (doripenem)
Carbenin (panipenem/betamipron)
You should have posted a picture of panties (panipenem), too. That would have been funny. 😛
Incorrect
Doors and fours.
Doriden with Tylenol No.4
Stumped y'all.
Doriden with Tylenol No.4
Stumped y'all.
Worthless. 😴Doors and fours.
Doriden with Tylenol No.4
Stumped y'all.
Made you look up doriden, didn't I.Worthless. 😴
Doors and fours.
Doriden with Tylenol No.4
Stumped y'all.
pshhhh!!! Those hints were way too esoteric!
No way even you would've gotten that... 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dream on. 🙄Made you look up doriden, didn't I.
Wow I am NOT good at these...how bout some EASY ones?
Wrong! Hehe... I beat you!
So what is it if it's not Zyrtec?
+
+
How about this one ...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Wow I am NOT good at these...how bout some EASY ones?
Here are three extremely easy ones:
+
Next one:
+
Next one:
+
See if I can make it a little easier...
+
+
+
+
Here are three extremely easy ones:
Pramipexole, Isradipine and Losartan/HCTZ! 🙂
This is a long shot, but I'm going to say Coricidin?? (chorus + 'side' of beef + dawn) 😀
This is a long shot, but I'm going to say Coricidin?? (chorus + 'side' of beef + dawn) 😀
Ooh! Nice try, but that's not the one I was thinking! 🙂
Here's a hint...the last photo is an actual city in the US (2 syllables). The first syllable of the city's name is the last part of the drug's brand name (which is a combo of 2 drugs).
And I'm having a hard time with yours too!! 😛
For the first one, I'm getting 'mycin' for the ending...but I can't think of a macrolide or drug with 'mycin' in it that fits the first part!!
For the first one, I'm getting 'mycin' for the ending...but I can't think of a macrolide or drug with 'mycin' in it that fits the first part!!
Ooh! Nice try, but that's not the one I was thinking! 🙂
Here's a hint...the last photo is an actual city in the US (2 syllables). The first syllable of the city's name is the last part of the drug's brand name (which is a combo of 2 drugs).
Ooh, thanks for the hint!! In that case, I'm going to guess that's a skyline of Arkansas ... and say Fansidar! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I'm having a hard time with yours too!! 😛
For the first one, I'm getting 'mycin' for the ending...but I can't think of a macrolide or drug with 'mycin' in it that fits the first part!!
Yeah, that first picture is a bit overloaded with distractors, although you're on the right track! It is an antibiotic, and you got the last two syllables correct. Let me see if this pic makes it easier ... 🙂
This picture rittle has problems. You have 2 pictures that most people don't recognize. I know the first picture because it's the Fighting Texas Aggie Band. But who else will recognize it unless they're familiar with Texas A&M? And your picture of the city is random and unless they are familiar with the city, who can figure the name of the city? I can put up a picture of a random city that no one will ever figure out. The point of name the drugs isn't "figure out what the pictures are then name the drugs." You may think my previous one was "esoteric" but the pictures spell out the name of the drug. You can't expect us to figure out the picture first then name the drug. I have no idea what city that is.
How about this one ...
![]()
+
![]()
+
![]()
+
![]()
Netilmycin
Comtan? You know... the bridge to "Enta" the city... and Capone.. Entacapone... 😀
This picture rittle has problems. You have 2 pictures that most people don't recognize. I know the first picture because it's the Fighting Texas Aggie Band. But who else will recognize it unless they're familiar with Texas A&M? And your picture of the city is random and unless they are familiar with the city, who can figure the name of the city? I can put up a picture of a random city that no one will ever figure out. The point of name the drugs isn't "figure out what the pictures are then name the drugs." You may think my previous one was "esoteric" but the pictures spell out the name of the drug. You can't expect us to figure out the picture first then name the drug. I have no idea what city that is.
Oy vey. 🙁 I thought it might be fun to post some more challenging ones...and maybe people work together to figure it out. I knew you (and several other college football fans) might recognize the fighting aggie band. And Tennessee people would know Knoxville's skyline.
Aggie
+
'Raw' (meat)
+ Knoxville
= Aggrenox 😳
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 512