Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nabumetone!
That's Why!!!!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nabumetone!
That's Why!!!!!!
's![]()
+
![]()
Oh my gosh, I used to love Tony Danza...
Awwww....see! You beat me 😛
hibiclens!
Do I have to admit that I did too?? (I think the signed 8x10 black/white portrait may determine this). But, come on, he was the man in "Who's the Boss"
Did you ever see "She's Out of Control"??
No, do I need to?
Hah, well...as a self-admitting Danza lover, you may need to.
If you like cheesy 80's movies, it's a classic.
Love cheesy 80's everything, try not to be a self-admitting Danza lover,hahahahaha (however, I've clearly compromised that in this thread).
Oh, then I "totally" have to send you the DVD.
a bonus for you philosophy enthusiasts:
![]()
+
(The top sign, ignore "the ashby")![]()
Some hints:
Philosopher is french...i think
Med is OTC in europe, many many dosage forms.
+![]()
-h![]()
Last one I could think up for now...this one's easy 😀
![]()
+
![]()
+
![]()
No Protonix!?!?! 😛
Wrong! Hehe... I beat you!
A hint:
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.