time to receive secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my aacom app online like 3-4 weeks ago but I have yet to receive any kind of secondary or what not from that school. When I check my status online it says that all of my submissions are still pending.

Did I miss something?

Members don't see this ad.

They might be waiting to confirm your grades with your transcripts. I'd recommend calling the schools you attended to see if they sent them out.

Good luck!

well I know that my school has been delaying me big time. I bug them twice a week about it. A. to get my committee letter down and b. to send out my stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
ps : since Ive attended two schools I have to have both transcripts sent out. My first college I had them send the transcripts to the schools directly. Do I have to have a set of transcripts sent directly to the aacom office ?

actually, I would have both of your schools send a copy of your official transcripts to AACOM. That's probably why it is being delayed.

pEace

yeah. I went back to reread that before applying info and noticed that I had too. I thought I just had to send it to the individual schools.

So Ive requested that both schools send the transcripts now.

Hope this mess up doesn't hurt me too much .