Time to say Goodbye...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StaviZFingerZ

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
to my John Deere... hasn't been used in 3 seasons. It will find a happier pasture at our church. :love:

img8966r.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Kind of funny seeing an entry level John Deere tractor model next to a car that is anything but entry level...you didn't have any dough left over after the Porsche to buy a Deere with a twin engine? :)

That JD is actually little too big for my lawn. I have 1/2 acre lot.. little too big for a push mower but little too small for a riding mower. It takes 2 hours for me to push and 15 minutes to ride..

So I hired a lawn service.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol i hope it is able to live out the rest of its days in peace and quiet. Did you get much of a tax write off? ;)

JD's are nice. Instead of selling it, you could soup it up!

If I ever come into a position of power my first order will be to ban puns.

Nice tractor, my dad has the same one and it's great to tear around on it

put him in a porsche convertible..dont forget the flowing scarf..

Temp is 80 F right now. I almost want to get out there and do some yard work... almost. Nice idea to give it to the church.

PS - I'm moving to san antonio in August... anything that I MUST see?

Dammit, I got all excited reading your title thinking you were the one leaving.
:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
to my John Deere... hasn't been used in 3 seasons. It will find a happier pasture at our church. :love:

Nice lawn tractor. Much better than that heap on the right that leaks oil all over your garage floor.

Is that an Xterra in the background?

They're fixin to spawn...so easier to catch. I'd like to get about 100... that's 200 fillets.. I'm up to 36.. so need to catch another 70 or so in next 2 weeks.

Ehhh, knowing you, you'd have a mass block party fish grill out

Crappie fillet isn't meant to be grilled. Too flaky. It needs to be deep fried in peanut oil. We'll do that alongside crawfish boil in 2 to 3 weeks.

Temp is 80 F right now. I almost want to get out there and do some yard work... almost. Nice idea to give it to the church.

PS - I'm moving to san antonio in August... anything that I MUST see?

Why you moving to San Antone? It's a great town. I like the riverwalk of course... and like the golf courses near La Cantera..

Sure you are.....All I am sayin is that ain't right man...

I'm catchin em 20ft deep. And if I catch them at 12 inches..then so be it... 1 female lays like a couple of hundred thousand eggs.. there aint no shortage of Crappie in the world. Don't hate..because I'm going to have a freezer full!

How do you like the Porsche?

Ferrari soon?

Porsche is ok.. No Ferrari because I can't drop the engine to tune it up.

I can tune up the Porsche.. and able to do most work on it.. Can't do that with a Ferrari and I don't want to pay $5,000 for a service.

Why you moving to San Antone? It's a great town. I like the riverwalk of course... and like the golf courses near La Cantera..

Tiger had a decent day... As to San An - I'm making the move for training... Pretty excited about making the temp move to the longhorn state.

Riverwalk huh... anything else?

Alll you are missing in that picture is the Mrs. showing off her cans.

Tiger had a decent day... As to San An - I'm making the move for training... Pretty excited about making the temp move to the Lone Star state.

Riverwalk huh... anything else?

fify

Enjoy the lack of state income tax also. San Antone is a tough job market for pharmacist though...

fify

Enjoy the lack of state income tax also. San Antone is a tough job market for pharmacist though...

hahah - my bad - I've already got a job with Uncle Sam - gonna be heading down Caver's well trodden path.

Not sure where I'll end up though - OBC for pharmacy officers is 12 weeks.

Talk about "rusty"...came real close to 3 eagles today if that one hadn't lipped out. The guy's unreal.

What's great is the media coverage... For three solid weeks they down play - "Oh, he'll be rusty... certainly wont make the cut... blah blah blah"

Today - "No change in his game, of course, he is #1 golf... blah blah blah"

I hate the media :smuggrin: Golf is better on mute.

EDIT: And even better on the course with jack n coke

hahah - my bad - I've already got a job with Uncle Sam - gonna be heading down Caver's well trodden path.

Not sure where I'll end up though - OBC for pharmacy officers is 12 weeks.
You know...you could ask me, the one that lives in San Antonio (kinda), instead of asking an ol city boy from Dallas about San Antonio! :LAUGH:

I'm shocked by Tiger's performance. Everyone was talking about him at the hospital last night!