Timing of Applying

Started by Jumpman87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jumpman87

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 questions...
1) Okay lets say If I submit my AASDAS on May 29st, IS that too late, or is that cool, becuase I heard the first weeek is hell, because of the system cliches and all that stuff??

2) I know AASDAS takes 6-8 weeks to process and send them out to the schools, and The DAT scores take like 2 weeks (or is it 2-4 weeks, Please correct me if am wrong), so would it be good to take my DAT the week of June 16th?? BEcause I want my scores and application to more or less get there like at the same time