Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I just want to start off by saying I am extremely fortunate to have 5 interviews already but I wanted to get advice in regards to having multiple interviews within the same week! I have an interview scheduled Nov 9th in Florida and will be staying out there until the 11th. I will fly back home to CA and then Nov 14 will fly out to Wisconsin for my Nov 15th interview and will fly back the same night after my interview. Then I have to turn around and drive to Arizona the next day for an interview on Nov 17th.
If anyone has been through something like this before, what are some things I should keep in mind? I should have enough time to get my suit dry cleaned in between my Florida and Wisconsin trip but most likely not between Wisconsin and Az.
If anyone has been through something like this before, what are some things I should keep in mind? I should have enough time to get my suit dry cleaned in between my Florida and Wisconsin trip but most likely not between Wisconsin and Az.