TMDSAS Essay Ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted986277

I was hoping for some input on my ideas for the 2 TMDSAS essay prompts.

First essay prompt: Please describe your personal characteristics or experiences that would add to the educational experience of others
1.) I have a rough draft where I wrote about my experience as an RA and how that taught me how to mediate conflicts and get people to agree on things. I also wrote about being a TA for a PBL type class and how I ensured the groups were staying on track etc.
2.) IDK, I think I'm fairly generic

Second essay: Briefly discuss any unique circumstances or life experiences that are relevant to your application which have not previously been presented.

1.) I had really bad grades in HS with multiple Ds and Cs. I was going to talk about how when I got to college, I actually put in the effort, and now I have a 4.0.

Do these sound like decent ideas for these prompts? The second essay, in particular, has me scratching my head as I feel like its a second "diversity" essay but I'm afraid to leave it blank.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, Helvetica-Narrow, sans-serif]Also, does TMDSAS have a similar verification turn around compared to AMCAS? My TMDSAS application took a backseat to my AMCAS application and I want to make sure it's even worth it to apply to TMDSAS this late.

Members don't see this ad.