TMDSAS: Letters of Evaulation via Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DenTalFluoride

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with their letters being delivered to TMDSAS through Interfolio? According to the status on the website, the three letters are "Not Received", but I've sent them through Interfolio on August 12th. I understand TMDSAS is slow at processing materials, but I'm really worried I didn't do the delivery properly. The Interfolio manual isn't exactly comprehensive, and I was following instructions from resources a few years old. I've already contacted Interfolio, and they confirmed it was electronically delivered. I tried calling TMDSAS, but they won't provide feedback regarding letters or status.

If someone can confirm the steps I took to delivery, it would give me a peace of mind. Through the Interfolio website, I went to "Deliveries" then "New Delivery", typed and searched "TMDSAS". I clicked on "TMDSAS EY 2018 Application" then "Start Application". I uploaded each letter with my associated TMDSAS ID before I "Submit Delivery". I repeated this two more times for the remaining two letters. Thanks for the help

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone else having trouble with their letters being delivered to TMDSAS through Interfolio? According to the status on the website, the three letters are "Not Received", but I've sent them through Interfolio on August 12th. I understand TMDSAS is slow at processing materials, but I'm really worried I didn't do the delivery properly. The Interfolio manual isn't exactly comprehensive, and I was following instructions from resources a few years old. I've already contacted Interfolio, and they confirmed it was electronically delivered. I tried calling TMDSAS, but they won't provide feedback regarding letters or status.

If someone can confirm the steps I took to delivery, it would give me a peace of mind. Through the Interfolio website, I went to "Deliveries" then "New Delivery", typed and searched "TMDSAS". I clicked on "TMDSAS EY 2018 Application" then "Start Application". I uploaded each letter with my associated TMDSAS ID before I "Submit Delivery". I repeated this two more times for the remaining two letters. Thanks for the help

That happened to me, took like two weeks for them to upload. TMDSAS is being EXTREMELY slow right now.. even for uploading inter folio letters! As long as you entered your TMDSAS ID on it you're good, just hold on. If your application was already transmitted to schools and you are just waiting on the letters, I would call TMDSAS until you get someone on the phone and tell them it's been over a month and they haven't showed up, they can go in there and fix it right away.

Update: Letters finally went through yesterday. But I was notified my dentist forgot to add a complete letterhead and signature. If it'll take another month to delivery the edited letter, looks like my chances for the TX schools is slim