TMDSAS - what's considered early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXpredent

Always confused
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I know applying early is extremely important and I was wondering what's considered early for the TMDSAS, which opened May 1st. I'm taking the DAT on May 13th and at least one of my letter of recommendations may not be mailed out until early June. Is having all my supplemental stuff in and clicking submit by say June 10th-ish considered early?

Members don't see this ad.

I had all my stuff in at around that time, and I got interviews with all three schools, but I didn't get one with San Antonio and Houston until AFTER December 1st. So yeah, earliness is of the essence.

May, June is early. July is probably when most people turn their stuff in. August, September is gambling.

Members don't see this ad :)
I assume though since TMDSAS takes about 2 weeks to process the applications though that it wouldnt be until the end of June until the schools got it.

But thanks folks, I'll keep checking to see if someone else has a different opinion. I need all the help I can get with my low GPA. As soon as my May 13th DAT is over I'm going to focus all my attention on my personal statement and essays.

Applying early should get you some Texas size bonus points.

My application was completed on August 13th. Applying around June/July would be fine.