To all of you wasting your time with Africa.. The EASY way to stand out to adcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loveoforganic

-Account Deactivated-
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcR7U2tuNoY&feature=related

All you gotta do is build giant wind-powered walking machines that will roam beaches indefinitely.. from scratch!

Voila Uniqueness!

P.S. Documentary on this guy and his creations somewhere. Very interesting but couldn't find it.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. As an engineering I've got to say,that is just amazing. Thanks for showing us this.

Members don't see this ad :)
for the first vid: how do you stop that thing? wait for the wind to stop blowing?
for the second: all i can do is shake my head lol. i kept skipping ahead, probably only watched 30 seconds, but managed to hear the part about cloaca's poops being just like human ones. and that the farts have to be funneled outside. how was that even relevant to the first video?!?:shrug: you so silly.

LOL yea, going to Africa is HUUUGE waste of time. Yall so dumb for going there :rolleyes:

How could you say saving lives in Africa is Huuge waste of time? We are all here to become physicians to devote our entire lives for those who are poor, undeserved and malnourished. I say all of you guys must spend at least 2 to 3 years in Africa before even considering applying to medical school.

How could you say saving lives in Africa is Huuge waste of time? We are all here to become physicians to devote our entire lives for those who are poor, undeserved and malnourished. I say all of you guys must spend at least 2 to 3 years in Africa before even considering applying to medical school.
Lol. Troll much?

Though you're obviously joking, the way I see it If premeds keep up a self-furthering race to be the most-uniquest flower pretty soon your post will be part of the standard reply in "what are my chances"

"Did you go overseas? The average applicant has X years of work abroad"
"Did you make a kinetic motion machine?"

Prophylactics and government stability will do a lot more than doctors without borders. I'll stays right here and help people, thanks

1st video: so cool. i want one

2nd video: wtf?!?! those ducks? anal kisses? wtf:eek::scared::confused: