To all the "guests"

B

b&ierstiefel

yaah said:
    Register your account! It is free and you can come and post all you want. Don't be shy, we are harmless!

All the "guests" are like the people who go to surg path conferences and sit in the back or on the side so no one notices them. :oops: Embrace your inner nerd!
    dude, i doubt all the PDs and department chairs are gonna register and come out to play with us.

About the Ads
    B

b&ierstiefel

you laugh now yaah...but the UCLA PD is aware of this website I believe. Seriously, a bunch of cool dudes and dudettes posting their rank lists...PD's gotta know about this!

and the stanford residents are big on this website too cuz they asked me at the interview, "so what have you heard about our program online?" i'm like, "i don't know that sh!t. i'm keepin' it real. real dumb."

jeff2005

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 6, 2002
        Pingu said:
        I don't know, I had a close friend who was called out on some comments she posted by a faculty member in the department she was going to go into...and I've walked into a few faculty offices and found them lurking on various message boards (not this one though)

Scarry! And very weird that an attending would have any interest in our (Andy's) ramblings.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
        Moderator Emeritus
        Lifetime Donor
        Verified Expert
        15+ Year Member
        Apr 24, 2004
        gone to seed
        1. Pharmacist
          I know of some specific pharm schools that watch my boards. I guarantee you that there are a few schools whose representatives will be visiting path over the next few days. Usually it won't be the PD, but an appointed staff member. We actually chat with a medical school staff member quite often. ;)

B

b&ierstiefel

jeff2005 said:
            Scarry! And very weird that an attending would have any interest in our Andy's) ramblings.
            what? what was that jeff?

if PDs and chairs ever found out who i am (and based on posts that i have made in the various different forums, i think it is very easy to identify who i am), andy will be scrambling on match day.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
            Moderator Emeritus
            Lifetime Donor
            Verified Expert
            15+ Year Member
            Apr 24, 2004
            gone to seed
            1. Pharmacist
              AndyMilonakis said:
              what? what was that jeff?

if PDs and chairs ever found out who i am (and based on posts that i have made in the various different forums, i think it is very easy to identify who i am), andy will be scrambling on match day.
              What are you talking about, dude?

About the Ads

stormjen

Path PGY
              10+ Year Member
              5+ Year Member
              Jul 10, 2004
                See y'all, I told you that I want to be anonymous, and now you see why...

It would suck to end up at my #8 program and have them aware that I ranked them #8. I want whatever program I end up at to think I'm in it 100%.

Nov 3, 2000
                The Belt
                1. Attending Physician
                  yaah said:
                  Caffeinegirl has been purged.

Continue with your banter as before.

:)

Purged...moi?
                  Voila!

Attachments

• 4sos-gunner.jpg
                    4sos-gunner.jpg
                    17.5 KB · Views: 19
                  About the Ads
                  About the Ads
                  B

b&ierstiefel

and as this application season is nearing its eventual conclusion...the SDN path forum turns over a new page in the Book of Virchow. and in several months, alas, a new cycle shall begin with a new collection of bushy-eyed posters...

deschutes

Thing
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    10+ Year Member
                    Jul 24, 2004
                    On location
                    1. Attending Physician
                      yaah said:
                      I am eyeing the interviews 2004-5 thread very intently.
                      I don't remember being the one to request that hread stickied, but I have a short memory. So just in case it was me - go ahead, wave your magic mod wand and make it vanish. We can always retrieve it for next (this?) year.

B

b&ierstiefel

we kept the 2003 thread here throughout this year so let's just keep the 2004 thread up for the next batch of applicants who will soon be starting to think about going through the crap we're going through now :)

About the Ads
                        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        7. This thread is locked.