To anybody losing hope...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biophysicianai

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to be able to keep from smiling if you watch this video (or laughing, depending on your disposition...):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-tOsM6F4Y&feature=player_embedded#[/YOUTUBE]

This "kid" is actually 24, and Whitney Houston was a mezzo-soprano...

Nothing is impossible, people. NOTHING :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, I was stuck in an awkward place between "boy, that boy can sing as a girl quite well" and "boy, that is one goofyass haircut"...

Also, it is kind of interesting that everything from the audience, to the captions, to his little shirt sticker were in [whatever language] -- yet the song is in English.

Well, I guess we had "Du Hast" over here. huh?

i love this. i sing this all the time when i'm in the shower.

Members don't see this ad :)
How much of a freak does it make me, that I watched the whole thing?

WORSHIP Dolly Parton. (will mention this on this year's PS)

That is wonderful! What an amazing voice!

haha that video is cool/creepy. Hopefully it can cheer some people up that feel like they are

"Shuffling the chairs on my own personal Titanic" Thanks IU thread lol

What an amazing voice...I'm just not sure I can get past the gender inconsistencies, lol. But I hope he wins Korean Idol or whatever he was performing on :D

What an amazing voice...I'm just not sure I can get past the gender inconsistencies, lol. But I hope he wins Korean Idol or whatever he was performing on :D

it's a taiwanese show