To improve RC skills

Started by yankies90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yankies90

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To improve RC skills, I decided to subscribe to some science or possible
medicine related magazine to read regularly.

Can anyone recommend me a good one or few?

Thx always everyone 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably one of the best sources to read would be any Critical Reading passages you can get your hands on - even a couple a week will really add up over the next few weeks/months. The bonus part is that you'll have questions to answer as extra practice. 🙂
 
LOL I am good at Critical reading so my suggestion for the PCAT is read Shakespeare and try to understand and don't even try Wikipedia or Sparknotes ...🙂
Lots of singing birds and woodland creatures,
The Princess.... I mean Future Pharmacist ! :whistle: