To my premeds..What kind R U???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1.Shy,smart and quiet:oops:
2.Cock and a gunner:cool:
3.Cut-throat and will do anything for ur residency:smuggrin:.
4.The fragile one:scared:
5.The oh too lazy premed
ok ok and the "normal" premeds
BE HONEST PPL!!

:idea:

I think I would be a mix be a mix between a #2, #4, and #5

a lazy fragile cock and gunner

Members don't see this ad.

:idea:

I think I would be a mix be a mix between a #2, #4, and #5

a lazy fragile cock and gunner
Ha Ha I dont kno how you can be a mix but hey!
icon10.gif
Premeds rule!

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't say I qualify for any of those categories...I'm a very "unique" individual

If I had to choose from the list, I'd be a mix of 1 and 3. I like to think of myself as a silent threat. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee right? :)

1.Shy,smart and quiet:oops:
2.Cock and a gunner:cool:
3.Cut-throat and will do anything for ur residency:smuggrin:.
4.The fragile one:scared:
5.The oh too lazy premed
6.The"normal" premeds
7.The party,get girls and cram premed but wanna go to Ivy
BE HONEST PPL!!

2, 5, 7.

:p

Well for me I am the confident, smart, funny and sarcastic pre-med student. I make a group or a team of ppl and WE WILL GUN the class, :) Be a gunner and more than likely get the highest in the class :) I dont party, smoke nor drink but I love to read books. if I go to the party it's just to socialize and Yes I am the Teacher's pEt or teachers take a liking to me. Not fragile nor quiet have a unique voice and plus I am a Straight Brooklyn Lady, have a strong New York accent with a swagg that's infectious so yeah I am the cool, confident, sometimes arrogant, very involve in EC to the T, would dominate or be everywhere at whatever medical school i go to...PRE-MED Student lol

Where is the option for pre med that waves his penis at traffic?

Isn't there just a slot for normal, confident pre-meds who like school and study hard, and at the end of the day like to relax or play with friends and family? Why is there so much pressure to be bizarre and socially ill-adapted?

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hey let me create my own category

8. your worst f*ckin nightmare. if you saw my resume you'd cry.