To people who got their GPA/transcript verified recently...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CFKazu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you e-submit your app and when did your GPA/transcript get verified? I'm anxiously waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

My GPA took about a month to get verified from the time AADSAS got my transcripts.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It didn't take that long for me. Maybe 10 days. Also, I called about the time I expected my transcripts to hit (+/- a day) and verified that they had arrived over the phone. Like an hour later the little notification thing popped up in my box letting me know my transcripts had gotten there. Whenever I need something I just nice it up over the phone and it jumps off pretty quick.

It took mine 2 days to verify. I did the Transcript Entry Professional thing, so it took them 10 days to fill in my courses after I e-submitted on 7/28. Then another 2 days to verify.
I suggest to call them if you are anxious. They said it usually does not take that long atm. Good luck!

It took mine 2 days to verify. I did the Transcript Entry Professional thing, so it took them 10 days to fill in my courses after I e-submitted on 7/28. Then another 2 days to verify.
I suggest to call them if you are anxious. They said it usually does not take that long atm. Good luck!

I didn't do the transcript service because I'm kinda cheap. I am glad I didn't spring for it because it sounds like it only saved on the work, not the time. It took me about 4 hours to enter everything.

I didn't do the transcript service because I'm kinda cheap. I am glad I didn't spring for it because it sounds like it only saved on the work, not the time. It took me about 4 hours to enter everything.

I wish I could done that, but I think I need to put more time to review for DAT, and I have 3 different transcripts for my 6 years undergrad, so I think it would be best for me to focus on other stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
I wish I could done that, but I think I need to put more time to review for DAT, and I have 3 different transcripts for my 6 years undergrad, so I think it would be best for me to focus on other stuff.
It was a pain, so yeah.