To take a genetics class in undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peppathepig

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am a psychology major with a public health minor at an undergraduate state school. I recently enrolled in a genetics course which I am iffy about continuing due to potentially ending with a poor grade (tough professor). My add/drop period for classes ends on Friday, and I wanted to gauge how important it is to take genetics during UG/for medical school. Thanks!
 
I would drop it. I'm a fellow Psych major. Good science grades are vital for everyone, but I think more so for non-science majors but the denominator on the science GPA is smaller.