To the QR geniuses and well doer people, Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoRony

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I can kindly use your advice. I am a bit rusty on my math as I took all my math in freshman and sophomore year and now I am a senior. What are the best resources and best methods to study for QR?

As of now, I am starting with Destroyer Math, which I think will be a bit of a struggle for me at first as I am rusty on math, and also starting with Booster Math videos.

Thank You!! for your feedback

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the same exact position as you back when I took the DAT! As long as you practice enough before the exam, I think being rusty now shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The Math Destroyer was difficult at times, but it had every single question type that I saw on the DAT. The numbers were different of course, but all of the general scripts were there (coin problems, age problems, etc.)! I did sometimes struggle to get through them in the Math Destroyer, but all of the very tough questions have explanations laid out for free on the Orgoman YouTube channel. The math videos on there were seriously a godsend for walking me through some of the more difficult problem types.

Those two resources were basically all I needed for the QR portion. They both made exam day so much less stressful because I expected pretty much everything that I saw. Hopefully that helps some!

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Second @ChemistryDentist. There are certain question types on the DAT, and the Math Destroyer + associated videos do a really good job of covering them all. And this is coming from someone who didn't take any math classes at all during college >.<

Hi,

I can kindly use your advice. I am a bit rusty on my math as I took all my math in freshman and sophomore year and now I am a senior. What are the best resources and best methods to study for QR?

As of now, I am starting with Destroyer Math, which I think will be a bit of a struggle for me at first as I am rusty on math, and also starting with Booster Math videos.

Hi JoRony, most students are rusty in math, you might find this website helpful and it's free.

👉Math if fun!

Hope this helps, Nancy

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I would say DATBooster is the best imo since it has videos that teach you all the math topics. If you have time, use Math Destroyer as well.

I would say DATBooster is the best imo since it has videos that teach you all the math topics. If you have time, use Math Destroyer as well.

+1 for the Orgoman YouTube videos again. They really held my hand through topics and helped me an absolute ton come exam day