To those who have interviewed at Tucom Nevada...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mj1878

Water good...
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What sort of questions were there? How was the atmosphere? What is their acceptance rate of interviewees?

I feel pretty good because the director of admissions and I chatted for a while during the scheduling of the interview, and it turns out that he lived in Boulder, CO for a long time, and it's where I went to school. We talked about some things, and he seemed genuinely interested to meet me. I don't know if his opinion has any pull with the ADCOM, but we seemed to hit it off pretty well.
:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

mj1878 said:
What sort of questions were there? How was the atmosphere? What is their acceptance rate of interviewees?

I feel pretty good because the director of admissions and I chatted for a while during the scheduling of the interview, and it turns out that he lived in Boulder, CO for a long time, and it's where I went to school. We talked about some things, and he seemed genuinely interested to meet me. I don't know if his opinion has any pull with the ADCOM, but we seemed to hit it off pretty well.
:cool:

ok….. in order:

Check the interview feedback page. Every question is listed there.

The atmosphere at TUNCOM was what sold me on the school. It was a mid to low choice for me prior to the interview, but my number one afterwards. Most people in my class have had a similar experience.

Acceptance rate from interviewees last year was around 1/3. It was the first year for the admissions committee so they offered more interviews than they needed to. This year plan on an acceptance rate of just under 50%.

Roger is an awesome guy. He treats us like his family and we see him the same way. He will make you feel at home on your interview day.