To those who interviewed in CU.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benbenxu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just finished my interview in Columbia U yesterday, it was my first interview and was really depressing and I even forgot to ask the interviewer for email address and forgot her name either.

I want to ask who interviewed you? if it was a young asian lady/girl (American Borne Chinese or Japanese), do you still have her email address or name?
I can not write her a "Thank You" letter now. You know, I need to do so as the last straw.

Just hope she will not come here and read this. :)
Thank you very much

Members don't see this ad.

benbenxu said:
Hi,
I just finished my interview in Columbia U yesterday, it was my first interview and was really depressing and I even forgot to ask the interviewer for email address and forgot her name either.

I want to ask who interviewed you? if it was a young asian lady/girl (American Borne Chinese or Japanese), do you still have her email address or name?
I can not write her a "Thank You" letter now. You know, I need to do so as the last straw.

Just hope she will not come here and read this. :)
Thank you very much

hey, if all else fails, try contacting the admissions office and asking them for the name - they have a list. good luck with your search!